OMG, I rly have to blog about this one!!!
http://juvenilescreams.blogspot.com/2009/11/o-for-over.htmlPARK JUNG MIN IS THE
ONE!!! Blood type 0, like omgwtfbbq! ^^^^^^^^^^ *squeals*
SS501 is the best Samaritans ever! Watch SOS, fyi. Idk bout other celebs but SS501 is sooo genuine when helping, it hardly passes off as acting. Best thing is, they are damn funny while at it (I meant helping). Cracking jokes and all. Hey, I take back my words bout Hyun Joong being gay. d: Ok, maybe not take back ALL of them. He still looks gay in BOF, but only in BOF. He's awesome in SOS. And HELL HILARIOUS, HAHAHA! Why does Young Saeng look more and more like JJ? O.O Anw, gta hunch the filming for SOS is live.. well, at least the ones with the victims' faces mosaic should be real. How can acting be so... real, so imperfect, so everyday-life-like. Oh, and Hyunderella is totally comical -- I nearly had stitches watching it. Idiotic stepfather. I cried during the reunion at the restaurant, and guess what?! *fuming* Ok, I shall not spoil it for you. Go watch it yourself. Y'know, W.I.Y? LOL
Simpsons the Movie is entertaining. Ha ha. Ha ha. Ha ha. Spider pig, LOL