First website I went to after this long hiatus: my blog.
See how loyal I am? LOL
Major screw-up.
But more than glad it's all over.
About 2 months to enjoy before the ugly, cold, hard truth is made known in Jan.
Any job recco? (:
All the best for 2010's O levelers then!
Since last year was easy, next year's gna be easy too. (It's alternate)
But still must study la
Wna do lotsa things during this time.
Things I missed, things I forwent(?), things I procrastinated.
Priority: resume guitar class, zomg!
Shopping, K, playyyy!
Maybe there's a chance for overseas trip too!
Gta do some catching up on the latest songs, movies and serial dramas.
So looking forward to X'mas & New Year and everything else (except results day).
The sun seems to be finally shining now.
Reborned again, lol!
SIMS 3'S GNA ROCK MY WORLD, MUAHAHAH.
P.S. My last paper was on Friday the 13th (today). Hope bad luck is not on my OMR sheet, lol.
I'm bleeding in love
I'm losing blood, I'm losing hope
Where is the special someone with blood type O?
He's the only one who can save my dying soulP.P.S. 's totally the last day in that horrible graveyard, where every man is for himself. Every ship sank, lost. Am never returning ever again...