Watching Barefooted Friends (but skipping a few episodes here & there). It's by SBS & basically has similar concept as RM. 'cept they run around the world all the time. Seems harder than RM (IMO heheh). There were a lot of cast members whom I'm curious about. &I wanna see the interaction & chemistry between them.
Kim Hyun Joong: yes, you can say that this TripleS right here super misses him (& the rest of SS501, of course). I've watched Ssangchu couple on We Got Married (which brings me to the argument that KHJ is not a newbie in variety, 'kay! He's been on WGM Season 1 for more than half a year! That counts hor! Y'know how many celebs wna be casted for WGM but don't get a chance! So please update yourself, BFF Wiki page!!!) & I can't get enough of his 4D-ness. Thought I'd see some of that oozing out of him in BFF. It's too early to say. This character isn't yet established, but you can see some hint of 4D behaviour if you keep noticing KHJ all the time. (e.g. him practicing 'Doh' on the recorder so seriously, &continue practicing although his team has already lost. He also stoned damn long during the Sherades game, as if tuning himself to the same frequency as the rest. HAH.)
Kang Ho Dong: Super curious as to how he'd fare after such a long hiatus from the entertainment world. Honestly, I wouldn't know the difference because I haven't really watch any of the shows he's hosted, except for short clips of X-Man here and there. Still prefer Jaesuk's style of MC-ing. Don't know why so many people say KHD's
awkward MC-ing is the best in Korea. Maybe I'm more attuned to YJS's MC-ing from watching Running Man & Family Outing.
Uee: she has appeared as RM guest for quite a number of times. Being the only girl in the cast (much like Jihyo in RM), will Uee shine in the show? Like Hyun Joong, Uee has variety show experience ok!!! Also WGM; with Park Jae Joong as a couple (though it lasted much shorter than Ssangchu couple).
Yoon Jong Shin: curious bout him cuz from watching FO, I don't get why PDs still wanna cast him in variety shows. Maybe there must be a weak character to balance out the show dynamics. Idk. I wna see if his role in the show will still be as pathetic as FO. So far, looking bright. C:
Eh the rest I not rly curious, mainly cuz don't really know them & not rly exposed to them.