just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Friday, January 11, 2013

 

Tom Fletcher's Wedding Speech

I know this video went viral on Youtube recently and there are crazy many Facebook shares on it too. A lot of people say it's touching, sweet etc, but I don't think so. What I expected was a really touching (and most likely, long) speech in prose. But it turned out to be songs after songs. Not that it's bad, I just feel that touching or sweet ain't really the right adjective. Unconventional, perhaps? I think it's really cool to have your husband-to-be serene you with love songs (live!) on your wedding day. It's in every girl's wildest dream. I love how he changed the lyrics of McFly's all-time popular song "All About You" to serenade Gi. Smart twisting of the words & phrases but still make them rhyme! *thumbs up* And what I really like about Tom's personality is that he did not forget or neglect the smallest of roles at his wedding, be them the ushers or the kids choir. He gave them due credit by mentioning them in his "speech", haha. Overall, it's an inspiring wedding speech. Next time, guys, think out of the box and make your wedding one of a kind! C:

Labels: ,






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]