MaeKyung Media Centre
Mal's Twitter Interview Extract:
Q: Right now at this moment, the number 1 person that comes to mind?
A: Hmm...
Hyung Jun? hehe
Baby's Twitter Interview Extract:
Q: At this very moment~!! Who is the person that you are thinking of most? ke
A: Our members~! Especially
JungMin!
This reflects our Tom's unending love for Jerry and vice versa.
Emma was the first person who asked about my wisdom teeth operation. It really feels as if Emma and I are just like Jerry & Tom. :D
Dear TripleS, what are your top 10 songs of SS501? C: Here's my list of my 10 favourite SS501 songs, in order of preference:
1. Only One Day
2. The One
3. Love Ya
4. Love Like This
5. U R Man
6. Obsess
7. Green Peas
8. Find
9. Because I'm Stupid
10. In Your Smile
Have you ever thought back on how you perceived each SS501 member to be and realized your impression was wrong after getting to know each of them more? My first impression of the boys:
Hyun Joong - Quiet, and very serious. Since he was the leader, I thought he was, like every other typical leader, mature and no-joke. Then, after some time, I realized he is a fun-loving, and not forgetting, 4D!, leader.
Young Saeng - VERY quiet. He practically doesn't talk much in the past and even now. But I guess I know the reason why already. Isn't it ironic that Saengie is the
quietest 'talker' but the
loudest singer of them all? Hahaha. Saengie's got the capabilities alright. Anddd, I even thought he was the maknae of the group! He has baby-face and looks the youngest! Our visual maknae, Saengieee~!
Kyu Jong - Quiet... and a bit of attitude problem and gangster-like? Chongmal biane, Kyu. With his reserved nature and long golden hair as seen in S.O.S, I thought he was a problem kid or something. But it turns out that he is the nicest of all the members and keeps a very good relationship with every one of them.
Jung Min - Glib-tongued and crappy. Hahaha, it was like his tongue needed constant exercise. At times, he was really annoying. But slowly, I guessed it was just his personality to be like that. And I begun to like it, ㅋㅋㅋ.
Hyung Joon - Easily bullied often. Attention-seeking. The former is because the other four keeps bullying him every chance they get. Even now, that didn't change. Initially, I didn't discover that Baby was magnanimous and not short-tempered, that's why he allows them to tease him 'comfortably'. ㅋㅋㅋ Attention-seeking, why? Apparently, I felt that he talked a lot to gain more camera time. He would do a lot of actions and scream to be in the limelight. Saengie didn't like it as well and said that Baby only acts hardworking in front of the camera. Now, after maturing a lot, Baby isn't like that anymore. :D Another thing I found out about Baby after some time is that he cries a lot. And that's not the least bit surprising because he is the maknae! And has every right to cry as and when he likes, ㅋㅋㅋ.