just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Sunday, December 05, 2010

 

it's been a while...

Missed me?
Can you not be so honest?! :'C
Hahaha, anyway...
Randomness has got the better of me.

Do you know what is oral? Q&A in OP? To you (and everyone else), it's a time of verbal diarrhoea. Well, it's supposed to be that way, at least. To Yours Truly, it's more like verbal constipation.

Heard of MBLAQ's song, "Y"? It got on the Kcharts, but didn't win. Ashipta. Well, I think MBLAQ's underrated! The song's daebak! Let me present Mr. Spongebob imitating Lee Joon's trademark Y pose. LOL
 

Had family dinner some time ago at a Korean restaurant. Here's some pics to avoid boring you with words, hah.


Guess what this reminds me of? The Ssangchu (JoongBo) couple! Mani morgor~, kyaaa~

Koreans are so supportive of their national players. Patriotic much.
Next, some random photos.


It's THE time of the day~! SS501 & GG501, mansae!

Saranghae

Balloon filled with love air

Funny toy that is squishy & sticks to surfaces

Miss those hammies

Tan line I once had. I'm back to being albino, AGAIN

Aegyah~. My cousin's son.

You wouldn't believe my calculator used to look like that.

Baby Mason! It's an English name btw. Neomu kyoh eh?! ^^ See those lovely eyes! He acted in 'Baby And I' with JGS and has Canadian and Korean blood. He's a toddler now, all handsome! He appeared in 'Hello Baby' with T-ara (gna watch soon)!

Back to Jo-In couple addiction, baby~. Ga-In is always playing hard to get while Kwonnie is too shy to walk the talk. Adorable much, and hell hilarious~

Banana Boy x3

Omo, Khunnie is damn kyooooh wearing this kyoh hat! I have like 5 pics of him wearing this hat & displaying different facial expressions~, haha. I have to watch Khuntoria couple right after Adam couple!!

Huang Jing Lun is so cuteee, like 24/7! I'm totally into his role in 'MoMo Love'. This is him in his trademark PJs, haha! Aigoo, mickey mouse~!

Finished 'ToGetHer' and this guy, 金勤, plays the role of a gem friend! I wouldn't even dream of having such a good buddy who always puts Mars in priority, even before himself. Daebak chingoo!

Mehlong~. Da Dong really suits being Mars, that's only image-wise of course. Everyone mistakens him to be the noisiest in Fahrenheit; well, ironically he's the quietest (partly due to his sickness).


翻吧!白眼

I'd prefer a picture-y post to a wordy post, provided the pics don't cause an eyesore (I hope mine don't.), haha. Orteh? ^^
That's all~. I'm out.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]