just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

 

메리 크리스마스

A lil treat for all you cheery peeps, enjoy~!

I found this version to be theee best. Wae? The intro was zzang and Green Peas were so ENTHU~! How can L, O, V and E be complete without a ♥? It's like Double S can never be complete without any one member! I like this logic. ^^ You can totally hear Triple S shouting in harmony almost every verse.
Mal is still as sexy as ever doing those waves and naughty winks. HAH (L).
I can't get how Saengie casts those looks that make fangirls drool, scream and (in worse cases,) faint. He ain't called Prince for nuthin'.
Baby is truly theee best at singing live while dancing, don't cha think so?
Leader's entrance was an all-kill!
Kyu smiled sweetly sometimes and that totally pulled my lip muscles up up uppp. Can you tell that he's really working very hard, giving his best shot at this performance? (Not that the others didn't.) Perspiring so much... So want to wipe those beads of crystals off his forehead~

A lil something before I'm out...

New cousin






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]