Caught a glimpse of Korean idol Se7en @ Mandarin Gallery today (7PM) after Kbox-ing w/ Unnie.
Neomu neomu moshisoyo~!
Keerndeh... I didn't take any decent pics.
Damn cam & damn hands & damn timing.
Ashipta, jinjia ashipta...
Kuenchana, at least I did enjoy the moments spent there & then.
I mean it's not always we get to see Se7en in town right?
In fact, this is his 1st time in SG.
So yeah.
Although he was late for 45mins, he made it up by doing an encore song.
&he sang songs I knew; Digital Bounce, I'm Going Crazy & Better Together (in running order).
Chuwasor, great atmosphere w/ over-passionate fans (was kinda shocked @ the crowd, but ya).
K, will upload stuff I took during the event soon.
I'm out.
P.S. I TTLY LOVE KBOX @ SCAPE! ^^ x3
P.P.S To GG501's Hyun Joong 'hyung' & Young Saeng 'hyung', I saw Xiao Zhu's shop @ Scape (and it was empty, haha).