A little clip of Se7en singing... & fans screaming.
Ok blur, but he's that guy on the stage (the one not blocked by the pillar).
Blocked by stupid metal pillar thingy. ._.
I know, back-view picture-taking sucks.
Hmph
Finally, a decent pic of him facing somewhere here. It's good that he doesn't neglect the fans around this area.
I have a recording of him singing 'Better Together' but I don't know how to upload it since it's an AMR file. I recorded with my Sony Ericsson phone since my nincompoop camera died on me halfway through. Obtw my cam's kinda screwed up so it took blur & dark pictures. #$%!
This is the touchscreen smartboard thingy in Scape Kbox! It's damn cool! Machiam iPad~! Who needs a retarded remote control? xD Oh and see where I'm pointing to? x3 Kekeke. Though I didn't sing any of their songs. Only need to pay less than $10 per person for 2 hrs of singing. No drinks, no nothing. The microphones are new & working well. Nice soft sofa seats. And no annoying waiters/waitresses barging in to interrupt your songs. Heheh. That's why they don't charge you GST (which is waaay awesome!) and nobody chases you out of the room when your time's up cuz there's a timer thing that erases your songlists. There're even buttons like "Applause", "Whistle", "Cheers", "Jeers" to add to the sound effect. Haha, so fun! I was spamming those buttons when Unnie was singing. xD (Tho 'Cheers' & 'Jeers' sound the same. -_-)