just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

 

ANTI-WAR

Watched this brilliant movie today. Don't go "Oh man, she's gna start crappin' 'bout how awesome the show is" because you're gna regret what you said. Here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Dongmakgol, read the plot and decide for yourself if you wna watch it. But let me warn you first, Wiki's plot contains spoilers, so maybe just read the first few paragraphs or smth? In conjunction with the recent Yeonpyeong skirmishes, I think this movie is really appropriate to instill peace, hope and love between 2 enemies, who really should be close and united to create a better future for both parties. I mean, what good will stabbing yourself on both arms do? You'll just end up hurting yourself. Violence is never the solution; both sides lose. Lose people (Deaths). Lose money. Lose trust, friendship. Lose time, effort. Lose stocks, economic development. If only a peace treaty can do the trick. Well, I know things aren't this simple, but perhaps both can take a step back, maybe a little compromise can prevent death tolls from rising. That's what Yours Truly is wishing now, at least.

Suay max -- PJM's album release date got postponed. Just when I was sooo anticipating it. A difference of just 2 days, really did make a huge difference. But no, I'm not disappointed (at least not in JM, he'll be the last on the list I'd put the blame on). Triple S, let's endure this turmoil, because very soon, we'll be on our way to get to enjoy listening to JM's new songs! I bet there's even more surprises in store for us; let's get blown away by our Sexy & Charismatic Horse! We'll look forward to it together~! Fighting~!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]