just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

 

Five As One.

5 Men, 5 Years, together in One band.
First it was KeyEast.
Then came CNR Media.
After that was S-Plus Entertainment.
Finally, B2M.

Was really worried; wondering where Kyu and Prince would go. Read that Prince has been baseball-ing recently. And Kyu, happily twittering away. Then, it was reported (@AKP) that both of them joined their sunbae, Lee Hyori, at B2M. Was really glad when I digested that info. Both of them are still working together. The KyuSaeng couple is still oh-so close. I think it was due to the close sunbae-hoobae relationship between Hyori and Kyu that they get to have this opportunity. Kyu rlyrlyrly respect this sunbae of his a lot. I hope KyuSaeng will get plenty of opportunities in future. Anddd not forgetting the unconditional care & guidance from their Noona~! (FYI, Lee Hyori was formally from DSP E. That's how she and Kyu know each other. Eh, of course the rest also know her la. Once, Leader [Hyun Joong] even said his ideal girlfriend was Hyori neh!)

My poor Kusoboy collapsed due to fatigue recently (AKP &TSPH)! Poor Horse. He's signed three contracts and is really busy with three major events this year. I hope he gets well soon! Eat more carrot, oppa~! ^^ kekeke. Ttly looking forward to his upcoming album! I know & I know & I know it's gna be a BLAST! LOVE YA, SEXY CHARISMA!

Finally done with 王子变青蛙! LOL. Yeah, I'm hell lag. Moving on to Playful Kiss. So far, enjoying it! (Psst, I still at Ep1 nia. Aja aja~!) Leader is still soooo drop-dead gorgeous.

It'll sound biased if I don't talk about Baby. He's doing pretty well. Going for many events, hosting, DJ-ing. He's also preparing for a romantic comedy musical! (wah, even faster than the Mal!) Being interviewed and reminding us again and again of his strong-like-diamond (LOL) relationship with his dongsaeng. ^^ Again and again, he assured fans that SS501 has never changed. Their friendships are still as strong as peptide bond (LOL).

Really happy everyone's working towards their goals! Now, it's not just 5 Superstars As One, but 4 Companies As One. Let's believe, have faith in them.
Afterall, when have our oppas ever really disappointed us? C:





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]