YAY. I rlyrlyrly hope the seven point five per cent is secured already. Accuracy-wise, fingers kept tightly crossed.
A mini-drama consisting of 15 episodes in total; each episode only 3 minutes, titled "SETI" is a must-watch! Short and sweet and to the point (unlike draggy shows like "爱") and, most importantly, it stars KIM KYU JONG of SS501! :D :D :D :D His acting is awesome. And his charm is just oozing out; overflowing! No doubt, he's my second bias in Double S (right after
Park Jung Min <3)! You can watch the entire drama within a single day (if you do your math well xD) So, you just can't miss it! (Disclaimer: This is not an advertising feat or anything to that effect! It's just a recommendation from the very sincere Yours Truly, haha.) Here's a lil cute formula from the very kyuuuuuute Kyujongie~ : "N = Rx x fp xne x fl x fi x fc x L" If you're wondering 'what the hell is that?!', go revise on your math! No la, just joking! d: It means... -I shall not be a spoiler! Go watch it yourself, nownownow~!
My unni got rly lucky yesterday and won a place to watch some SHINee performance. Mega-jealous!!! :C Anyway, I couldn't make it due to lessons ending at, what, FIVE THIRTY PEE EM!
I love GP lessons! Our new cher is rlyyy adding fireworks to our lessons! From playing music, providing clear&consise notes, adding cute pictures in our notes, to organizing a debate session! The latter is damn exciting! And entertaining, haha! Reminds me of secondary school classmates. Anw, loving the lesson doesn't mean I'll score in it. :/ Although I rly hope to, haha. (I can't pass Econs anyway. *grumbles*).
BYTHEWAY, I'm not kiddin' 'round 'bout Jung Min opening his shop in Singapore. Source:
http://triplesphilippines.blogspot.com/2010/07/jung-mins-royal-avenue-to-open-outlets.html haha! Evidence from Triple S Philippines! Just gonna find out Where (TH) it is. PW research skills are gonna be put to good use, LMAO.
I have come to an
abrupt end of my post. BYE!