just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Monday, May 31, 2010

 

LOVE YA, Double S! x3

Love Ya teaser's out, Triple S!
Although you would have already known like right at the second it was released;
don't have to wait for some random blogger to announce it on her blog right?
I mean, you would have already gone to allkpop.com (Photo credits) to find out.
It's like the best MV so far, with daebaak dance moves, if you know what I mean.
The kind of dances DBSK, 2PM, Shinee etc would have done.
Yay, Double S is rising from strength to strength; fighting, oppas! :D
Kusoboy is mad awesome (to me)! ^^ Love his solo and 造型 ttm! Apologies, the above photo is not of excellent quality because the HD Full MV's not yet up on YT. Still, he's mad hot&handsome&everything else.
Kyu's rap part was W-O-W!!! Love his spiked up hair!
Love Leader's hairstyle; fringe to be exact! And he was injured during dance practice. Awww, can see they work uber hard for this MV! Get well soon, Leader oppa~!
Baby always has his chest flashed. Idk why. Has it gotta do w/ his extra hot bod or what. Muahahah. Oman, his rap part literally made me go, "OH MY GAWD." Daebaak, much~! Love how he's singing more parts, becoming more like a co-main singer (next to Saengie, of course! ^^) &&&His angmoh getting better, whee~!
Saengie~! When does he not blow my mind with his flawless singing? --Never, ever. Love his prince-y (as always) feel throughout the whole MV.

I thought I might have just wrote a phrase or two for each of them. It turns out to be a paragraph. o_o My fangirl feel is BACK! Ironic how I detest vampire Edward, but loving vampirish Double S 501 to death already.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]