My previous blogskin was kinda screwed up, so yeah... Am going for a simple one cuz being a high C, I'd like to keep things simple so I don't go bonkers over the minute details. Ha, speaking of which, I am still a CS, after 3 years, 3 times.
Happy CNY. & Happy V'day! Hung out w/ a few OG peeps, namely Wanying, Joyce, Cheryl, Shin & Paul. Swensen-ed before watching Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Thanks for the V'day gifts, peeps! :D & Happy b'day, WY! :DDD Had an awesome time, yaow!
I lost a bet, so now I owe me dongsaeng an ice-cream. D:
I'm lazy to insert my tagboard. So now you have an excuse not to tag, HA.
P.S. I needa get new specs. Something similar to what Choi Minho (x3) wears! Though black is sucha common colour.
I like charismatic guys, I feel. Since I'm head over heels with PJM, who is Sexy Charisma of Double S, anddd am totally attracted to CMH, the Flaming Charisma of SHINee. The latter is the most recent. And have I mentioned I am Sheryl Sim a.k.a SS, so you can totally call me Double S. So SS501 can also mean Sheryl Sim 501, wheeeee~! Suddenly, I love my name. LOL.
And I realize I like noona-dongsaeng r/s! JoongBo & JoIn from WGM are my 2 favs! Former couple has a 6-year gap while the latter has a 2-year gap.
Quoted by Annabeth of PJ&tLT:
"I have strong feelings for you. It's just that I haven't decided whether they're positive or negative."