Last day at JL - great! Thank God that day was a monday; very little customers! So we had time to camwhore and stuff. Took hell lots of pics! Even took one with manager Anthony! xD One regret - never take photos with Brax and Ghani! :CCC Ahhh! The next time I'm visiting, Ghani will be on off! #$% Fated not to take pics! Haha. Anw, pics on FB. C: We gathered at security to return tag, slide card & punch card. Then we all head off to Bugis area to eat supper. Haha, so fun! Shared tissue prata w/ Fangxian! Whoo, nice! But need use fingers to eat. Gross w/ all the syrup stains. Camwhore w/ FX & YT. Even took a group photo. ^^ My cam totally saved the day, woots! Original plan was to train home. Then stupid SMRT no more train services to JE. WTH#$% So bo bian bus w/ LH to Marymount area there and waited for omna to pick me up. Heheh. Thx, LH! Thank God for omna or else I rly have to cab home from that area cuz no more bus services liao. XT & FX ton somewhere in town cuz no more buses for them too. Sorry leh, can't do much to help. Home-d, shagged. Still, I hope the 7 of us can keep in contact despite going our separate ways from now on. Rly lucky to have met you guys! :::DDD
Supposed to K w/ Ahneh today but she lah! All her fault, hahaha! No la, jk! We window-shopped at AMKhub. Totally in love w/ ArtBox stuff! Wishlist: Spongebob pencilbox! Cute ta~! That depends, actually. If I get into JC, then I might consider buying it. Anw loving the vests Bus Stop's selling. Omg! Haaa. But so ex, #$%. 73 home. Whooooo, realize the stop from NYJC to my house there takes quite a short time nia. Woot. Which actually brings me to the next point -- next paragraph, pl0x.
Submitted JAE around 1pm on 15th. I was alr late for work yet I couldn't rush myself through the process.
1st choice: NYJC.
2nd: CJC.
3rd: SP (Biomed Sci).
4th: SRJC
5th: TPJC
.
.
.
& so on. Lazy to recall and list the rest. The reason for my 1st choice is cuz NY's rl cool; assembly starts at 8.30am every Mon, Wed & Fri. Yaow! I hope this practice is still in place. xD And I have a straight bus there. And I've got lots of friends from NY. CJ's tempting cuz it's friggin near to my house. Prolly the nearest JC? Yet I don't have a straight bus there, hmph. Must change one bus. But I guess the journey is v short. C: Kay, if I'm fated to go poly, I will get into my 3rd choice. ^^ Poly's perfect for me, except that the cert I get at the end of 3 years doesn't rly guarantee me a place in Uni. Guess this is the main reason why I decided to take the 'A' level route. And partly cuz I got BRAINWASHED by Dephne! Man, she should be a psychologist or smth, haha! But I guess it all makes sense. Slack for 3 years and be satisfied w/ a Dip or slog for 2 years and get closer to my goal? I'd choose the latter. Yet I know there is a damn high chance I might need to slog for more than 2 years if I fail promos and/or 'A's -- fully prepared (mentally). Ok whatever the case, I cannot stagnate after getting my 'A's cert cuz it'd be useless. I'd be stuck w/ my 'O's cert in that case. Sheesh, I'm speaking as if I'm already guaranteed a place in JC. -_- Lol k w/e. I'll leave my fate into God's hands; He knows what's best for me.
A lil of my 2 cents' worth... As you are now preparing for 'O's, you shouldn't limit yourself to only one route (JC/Poly). That's a huge blooper committed by the experienced Yours Truly. LOLOL#$% I kept fixing my eyes on Poly and never gave a shit bout JC stuff. After getting back results, I had only 5 friggin days to do research on the 18 JCs and to choose the good ones that, of course, I can qualify to go to lah. That was due to a sudden change of mind lah. I desperately called many many people to check with them and squeeze some advice out of them. I didn't even go to any JC open houses cuz of work.
Imagine this: 4 years of Poly-mindedness vs 5 days of JC-mindedness. Downright joke.
Sometimes when you only aim to go Poly (like me), and because of changing circumstances, you lose out during JAE because you can't make wise decisions on which JCs to choose. The quality of your judgement might be at risk.
And other times, when JC seems to be the only place for you, and yet due to unforeseen changes, you would be at a loss while choosing the right poly, right course for you. The decision for this case is more crucial than that for the former because a Poly course would decide your destiny. It leads you to a specialised degree/job. Once you choose the wrong course, GG. If you're willing to spend another 3 years taking the right degree for yourself, then that's another story.
So my whole point is: Be open to all possible routes you can take! C:
Anyway, good luck to all peeps waiting for the posting results! All the best to your future endeavours (however it's spelled, LOL!) :::::DDDD