Work starting in 2 days time. OMGWTHBBQ. I hope everything goes oh-so well leh. 'O' level results in 9 days' time. Double OMGWTHBBQ! In the midst of going crazy.
Iwna start guitar lessons but, sigh, getting a job hinders this humble lil dream of mine. LOL. It's okay. I'll start around mid-Feb, hopefully.
I'm beginning to use my iPod again, after abandoning it for around a year. LOL. Cuz I couldn't find my cable, so the thing was on (quoted) "Very Low Battery". LOL. The sound's pretty good yeah -- beats my phone. Chyeh, one of my Sony earpiece died. Anyone knows how to fix it? o.o
Watched 'Men of Honour' and 'V for Vendetta'. The former is awesome. So is the latter, LOL. I recommend the former k! Watched 'I-d-o-l W-o-r-l-d' and I teared during the drama.
Went for overnight prayer meeting on friday (010101 LOL). Went home quite late, like 11pm+. Yobo missed the last train. I, always with this kind and soft heart, full of compassion for everyone around me (LMAO @that), decided to bring her home. So she stayed at my crib till like 7pm. We talked and camwhored. Then I fetched her to bus-stop and went home to zzonk out!
Reccy-ed my new workplace with a ching gu. It's near 313. We ate niwa sushi. IMO, better than Sakae? Iwna try ichiban. I always say I hate seafood. But the only seafood I can eat and really love ttm is... SALMON! Sake sashimi, aishiteru! HAHAHA. I love raw fish, loads. Of course, fav is raw salmon. Oishi!
I'm having this lump in my throat lately. I hope I'm not contracting sore throat or cough. Like, I'm starting work and I need to leave a good impression! asdjfkjskdh#$%!
YAY, and I finally finished watching 'Chun-Hyang' with Ah Neh.
P.S. HJL is/was a christian too! I wonder if baby and praying mantis are/were christians.