Nice show. Very refreshing and interesting. Not cliched at all. Cried twice, lol. The sacrifices the 2 friends made for each other were so touching that my eyes started leaking. Guess even I can never experience such bonds with any chingu. Srsly though, I feel Lee Jun Ki is mad feminine. LOL. His gayness is just emphasised in the show. His lean build, fair and smooth complexion, soft facial features, long black hair. I bet he wasn't allowed to work out for this movie. No six packs or bicep muscles seen. Total gayfag. And he got kissed by the Wanggi in TKATC! Aha, homo. But I like the shows he act in. He plays his role so well. Iljimae/Geom, Gong-gil, Seo Jung Woo... Btw LJK as Gong-gil resembles Kuso boy. Their voice, tone, way of speaking like similar! But TG Kuso boy doesn't have slit eyes! xD Wonder how LJK's singing would sound like. o: