just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Monday, January 11, 2010

 

Chuwaiyo!

R4: 8
R5: 11
Ironic how I aimed my R4 to be 11, and that's what I got for R5. Underproject & overperform. ^^ Idk where to go from here. Poly/JC?

Only 2 A1s. Both maths. I'm not a math-genius; I can't even do simple calculations without a calculator in hand. Guess it's hard work. Did lotsa MY and Prelim papers from other schools. Seriously, I did like 100+ papers. Thanks to people like Mrs Foo, Mrs Ling, Janice, Emily, Weinee etc for donating papers from other schools to me. Especially Mrs Foo! :D LOVEYAXZS. LOL.

3 A2s. English, Chinese & Bio. Ahhh, a bit disappointed about Bio!#$% I was aiming for A1. So far, heard only Ryan got an A1 for Bio. Thank God for improvements in Chinese, because I retook it! So the money not gone to waste, haha! Quite surprised for English, jinjia. I was aiming for B4, at most B3. LOL. I always have this mindset that my English sucks. I think cuz of the cher lor, everytime demoralize us. Say what our class is the worst in English oral w/e. Wna thank Mr Azlan & Quanyi for helping me in my Bio! :D & thanks to Unni for lending me Chinese practice books. Lol.

2 B3s. Can guess lah; Combined Humans and Chemistry. I was expecting to get a Four for Comb Humans. My geog paper was seriously screwed. I wasn't even dreaming of getting a B for Chem! I just thought of passing it. Five or Six. LOL. But thank God lah, for ultimate grace. (: Wna thank Quanyi for her patience in coaching me for Chem (my super CMI subject) even though I was weak and blur. Can ask her, the difference in my attitude when she teach Chem vs Bio is so obvious. Lol!! Although hesitant and don't rly like my chem cher, Miss Kim, still wna thank her for tolerating our nonsense.

My worse grade's B3. So no more to talk about. All 7 subjects say finish liao. Unless wna count in Chinese oral/aural, that's my worst "subject". Merit, LOL.

Neoneo's R4 was 9 and his bigbig name got flashed on the screen. He got 5 As too! How come my R4's 8, my name not up there?! SO BIASED, OMG. Am I not a GYSS student too? Maybe the chers & DM don't like me/my face. LOL! Aiya nvm. I am sucha magnanimous and humble person. Who cares if my name got flashed or not. If flashed lagi paiseh leh, cuz my full name (so 难听 can) will be visible to everybodyyy! Andwe!!!

Overall, I'm HAPPYYY!

Update:
XT got same as me for R4 & R5! Same 5 As; 2 A1s and 3 A2s! So coincidental!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]