just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

 

$-$

Yaow! I'm rich! Muahahaha. 1st month of the new year and 've got a financial breakthrough! Yaowww~! *Money-face brightens up*


Josephine (left): You're having your 'O' levels this year?
Sheryl (right): No. Last year.
J: Oh... So you going ITE this year?
S: No. JC.
J: That's very good!
S: Thank you.
ZOMGXZS! I was like, "bo ya~!!!" (in my mind) when she asked the 2nd qn! LOLOL. So I really got this paboh look. Ok maybe it was my highlighted hair. Idk. But still, quite an insult aye. ASFREHQELFIHBFGJKSVN. D:

Finished watching JoongBo couple. The Legacy of the Lettuce couple is forever remembered. Moving on to... JoIn couple! Haha, ultimate sweetness! Jokwon's damn sweet & cute lah.

I wish the Horse has his own Wiki page! *locks hands and closes eyes, wishing earnestly*

Visited JL w/ WQ on Friday. We ate lunch w/ Auntie Kellie at Telecomm. Wah, she blanja us sia, so nice. ^^ We went back JL and hung around (mostly at our dept xD). XT joined us. Took pics with some staff (mostly from our dept de d:) Saw some staff whom we've never seen before. Expo staff. ^^ They look nice, yeah. Definitely going back again! :D It's like we've left JL, but JL has never left us -- still in our hearts! Home-d then off to Cell.

I think Big Bang's rly hardworking to make a name for themselves!

Into 2AM & BEG, thanks to JoIn couple. 2NE1's nice too! Like their creative name. CL's got that angmoh slang, yaow! ^^ Thanks to Kimberly's dongsaeng, who sent me Kpop songs!

I don't care-are-are-are-are-are!

Who says only working can get you money? Studying, too, can earn you quite a sum. The key is: studying HARD. You might end up with a Scholarship or Bursary award at the end of the year. ^^ Fighting~!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]