just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

 

wthz.

Saw a facebook group discriminating girls obsessing with korean guys. Wth. -_- What is wrong with that, anyway? Would you lose a hair if your friend talks to you about some korean star/band? It's not asking for your life, right. Perfectly normal for girls to go gaga over guys, especially if they are hot. Which implies that korean guys are hot, and hotter than most guys here. So I guess these people (prolly guys) who created the fb group are simply jealous of korean guys, cuz they (the group creators) look like shit when standing beside Lee Min Ho. (Just example.) Ha, maybe their girlfriends broke off with them because of korean stars, that's why they take revenge by creating such a group. No need to feel inferior lah hor.

I'm not saying good looks is everything. I myself look below average as well. But if you have a rotten inside, no matter how hot you look, you still suck. Korean guys are not only hot, they have great personalities. What about you, facebook group creator? If you create this kind of group to discriminate and make fangirls feel like they did something illegal (which they clearly did not), would that make you Mr Great Personality? Hell no.

I myself don't go crazy over korean guys. Ok, just maybe Double S. I'm speaking up for all girls gaga-ing over korean guys. In fact, I have many friends who are as such. Is it wrong? Should I feel annoyed? It's kinda like fashion. When skinny jeans was the 'in' thing, everyone starts wearing it. I bet people talk about the different brands of skinnies and where to buy cheap ones and where to buy quality ones. Which colours look good on who, yada yada. Did anyone feel annoyed then? Now korean entertainment industry is flourishing. Naturally, more girls would become fans of korean guys what. Which bands are good, who is more handsome, who sings the nicest, these kind of stuff.

Who says the korean guys would never know SG girls? If the girls set out to pursue a singing career in korea, wouldn't they know the korean guys soon? It is not impossible, please. I've got a friend who has plans to become a songwriter and music producer for korean stars. Wouldn't she know the korean guys she like by then? It's not like korea guys and SG girls live in different universes or timelines. We all live on this very same Earth at the very same time. And not forgetting, there are flying machines called aeroplanes to take the girls from SG to Korea. Being friends with them is not impossible.

And about plastic surgery. I heard that 90% of koreans have underwent plastic surgery. How true, idk. But who cares? It's not like it concerns you. Their faces, boobs, every part of their body, belong to them. They have every right to alter their bodies. Some people object plastic surgery, thinking it makes a person look fake. I don't rly mind if the motive for doing plastic surgery is 1) medical reasons or 2) career expectations. My fav korean star is Park Jung Min. I heard he did a nose job cuz he had breathing problems. If doing plastic surgery could make him breathe easier, should I mock him for being fake? Because of his role in BOF, Lee Min Ho had to heighten his nose to fit the Gu Jun Pyo character. I cannot and would not blame him for agreeing to the surgery because if he wouldn't, Gu Jun Pyo would prolly be acted by another person. Min Ho had not much of a choice. But if someone does plastic surgery for no reason, ok maybe for beauty purposes (like XX) and is super haolian about it, then maybe it gives me reasons to buay song the person.

If you think korean names are weird, wouldn't it make sense for people in korea to ROFLOL at Singaporean names too? It works both ways.

Don't forget. If you are into Lady Gaga, or Jennifer Lopez, or Megan Fox, or some hot chick-celeb, you should STHU about girls going crazy over korean guys. Because then you would be a pot calling the kettle black.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]