
Heh heh heh. XD I'm proud of my talented kuso boy! He actually composed this wonderful solo of his. YAOW! :BBBBB Anddd, I've mastered this song. Not rly lah, but at least I know the lyrics.
& The otter also composed the lyrics of his solo "Nameless Memory". I think it's dang awesome. He even put in the effort to find a song title that is unique. & YS shii sings mad awesomely! See, he now sing so nice liao. Imagine if his throat is in perfect condition; never underwent surgery before, then wouldn't his singing be perfecto?
The funny thing is, Baby proudly stated on a radio programme that his solo was written by him, but the lyrics was by H&B. I also blur liao, lol. Maybe he co-written it or smth.
It's so unfair when Double S attends variety programmes and only HJL gets all the attention. The rest of the members are horribly neglected and left out. Sometimes they don't even have the opportunity to talk because Leader is doing all the talking. Sometimes, he just says 1 word or a patronizing phrase, everyone would be so awed and "blown away" by it. My heart goes out to the other members, man! Now, thanks to BOF, Leader has the most fans. I guess looks come in waaay handier than I thought. It's like HJL is the face of the group; when people say SS501, everyone thinks of him. I wish it was the other way round.