Feels so accomplished cos I finished BOF! Like, finally right? Although I started early, and finished what I started, I always take forever to do so. Kim Bum is sooo HOT. Yeah, I know you know that. BOF has this scene whereby GJP got into an accident which caused him to lose his memory, temporarily. I wrote something along this storyline as well in a compo for Prelims. And hell no, I didn't copy that from BOF cause at that time, I haven't even come to that scene, which is like I think in the 2nd last or 3rd last episode. And I haven't read/heard of any spoilers, so yeah, it was plain coincidence. Gotta deja vu feeling while watching that scene.
New Moon is gna be out, yayness! My hothot Taylor!
Haven't found any job yet. This feeling sucks.
K w/ Ahneh was fun!
Guess I wasn't worth the wait.