just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

 

Taylor Lautner


OMGWTFBBQ! WHO WOULDN'T FIND HIM DROPDEAD GORGEOUS? WHO NEEDS ROBERT PATTISON WHEN THERE'S TAYLOR LAUTNER?!

A friggin miracle: Yours truly got A1 for Amath. WTH right? LOL. And I was late for Paper 1 some more leh, zomg. P1: A2. P2: A1. So, yeah. I was 1 mark away from Jeerapak for P2; he got 92 and I got 91. He's top-scorer for P2. Wth, major improvement man wahahah. Mrs ling was like "Your paper 1 and paper 2 got big difference ah." And I was like, "I was late for the first paper." Should've seen her reaction man, LOL. The other A1, as expected, was Emath. If I get below A2 for emath, i'll cry man. LOL. Anw my Emath (88%) higher than my Amath (81%). A lot of people in Mrs Foo's band did better in Amath. Haven't failed any subjects, YET. Still left Bio haven't get back. Let that not be the first subject I fail LOL. I suck at Cheena: B3. ZOMG. D::: Anw, the only A seems to come from Chisun. Err, I think I passed the L1R4 less than 25 points. Should have more confidence siol. Ironically, the best of my subjects (EM) is the one I did not study for. Indeed true that Math cannot study de.

Still, Taylor is MAD HOT (with short hair)!

P.S. Isn't Bella immune to all vampires' "talents" (even Edward's mind-reading ability)? Then why can Alice still see Bella in her visions? Someone, tell me why!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]