just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Friday, July 24, 2009

 

July is THE month

Wahhhh. It's been ages since I last blogged. Hectic schoolwork and everything. Lessons end OFFICIALLY at 5pm. Ok, around there anw. Good news, bad news, I have a lot to share. Hahaha. Just that the lazy-minded (o_O) me cannot recall everything that happened for the past month.

Went to check out the Emath ranking for MYE. I was ranked 12th out of 117 pupils in the entire cohort. Quite good lah. I'd prefer 10 or below though. xD

I was surprised to find out they did out the ranking for each class. I was 8th in class. o_o Like, wow right? You can feel free to express your super-shocked mind-boggling teeth-shattering hair-ripping expression now. I didn't say this out of sarcasm. I do notice that people don't think I'm smart. Ok, they think Im stupid. But hor, I don't blame them lah. 4E3 best class leh, competitive. So, thank God for the grace that I managed to scrape through to make it within the top 10.

Topped Emath Mock Exam P1 for the level. Tyco-ly, somehow. I can't believe I owned Ryan and Jeerapak. And Sherly.

I am into Koi! Andddd, Nescafe's cappucino. HAHAHA. Coffee is da love! It catalyses brain activity. (No, that was a sweeping statement, hah.)

Now, bad news. I screwed the Bio mock Skill 3. LOLLLLLLL. Was damn stressed and nervous. I suck at designing lor.

And, I think my Chem test on Speed of Reaction gone case liao, LOL.

Chinese oral kinda sucked. Listening was ok. Damn Q9! I don't get that cheng yu lor! Results in 3 weeks (or so) time.

How cool can eclipse be if we can only see 10% of it? No, make that 0% because of the screwed-up weather.

CHC's anniversary coming. Woohoo

FOP's round the corner too!

I needa improve on my Amath, gosh.

TOODLES, for now.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]