just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

 

The final reunion.

Yay, cousin finally came back to visit us, after 2 whole years. And she has changed so much. Happier, more matured. And she brought along two very important people in her life as well. Pictures gonna be up soon. I'm lazy to transfer them now. I used to hate kids/toddlers/babies, especially wailing ones. But there's just this one heaven-sent kid I would never ever hate. Just to keep you in the dark for a while, I'll blog again tomorrow. :p

Science study camp today is relatively okay. Just a lil sian after 3pm. Made up, yeah. (: I went to school too early for my own good. Met Carina and Tricia at the coffeeshop. The funny thing was, they ate the same thing twice in a day. Carina showed me BoA's MV. Cool sia! She dance v zai leh, heh heh.

I guess you're angry? I'm sorry...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]