just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

 

Shut up and drive

Err.. No idea what's w/ the title. LOL.

I Y
BIO!!!


A2-ed for it. MR AZLAN, YOU ROCK!!! \m/ (I rly told him that, LOL. And he asked why. LOLLLL.) Ryan, (if you see this lah) Sherly is the Bio Queen okay! Not Sheryl hor! Dunno which smartypants get 80%+ for Bio. Sickkkko! HAHAHA.

Failed 2. Jialat. One is most important subject; the L1 to get into JC/Poly/ITE/wherever. The second subject I failed is none other than... Guess? Yeah, like DUH; Amath luh! I have never passed a bloody Amath paper since the start of Sec 3. How pathetic. I can score for tests but during exams, I some how screw up everything. My paper 1 was bloody screwed. Yeah, trust me. But... Thank God both were D7s lah. Especially stupid Amath, nearly passed y'know! ): 49% LOL. If it wasn't calculated by some weird 50% of Paper 1 and 50% of Paper 2 formula, I would have passed with a 51.1% (3s.f LOL). Anyway, so damn bloody ....... (fillinthedots) disappointed with my Emath grade. C6 siol... (I think lah. Forgot. It's in the C range anyway).

Anyhoo, it's over. I should start bucking up and building up my self-esteem. It's somehow my stumbling block lor. Sigh.

For the past three days, the graduating classes attended a motivational talk. Damn fun and funny and interesting! ^^ Learnt lotsa things and enjoyed myself oh so much! The food was okay lah. Meals were either currypuffs + sandwiches + chicken wings or currypuffs + sandwiches + nuggets. What a variety yeah? ._. But the food's nice lah, honestly. Tio gan by P. ?_? Awww, Imma miss Isaac, Rachel and Basil! (: Coach Isaac was seriously damn motivating. He's a Christian. Thank God we had these coaches and not some GL, HC bunch of slackers. Lol. I hope 4E3 remembers to do the Energizer exercise when we are on the verge of orbiting (HAHA, if you know what I mean! :D). If it helps and doesn't offend anyone (fingers crossed), then I don't see what's the prob. ^^

Quite sian about one thing though. How come some people can be super duper CMI + heck care + gonecase... and when left 7 months till 'O's, they chiong and can ace A1s for all subjects, but people who are consistent since like what, Sec 3, cannot even ace half as many subjects as the once-slacker does for 'O's? It's like brains pay off more than hard work do. Or IDK, maybe some slackers are v determined ba... It's just saddening. It's like I work so hard for so long and I get average, ok fine, above average aggregate for 'O's. And someone across the streets gets 7 pts for his L1R5 when he only started studying 7 months ago.

I used to think I am an average Jane; a mediocre. I should stop being an asshole and look at myself as someone with great potential to succeed in life. Afterall, I don't really suck right. Right?!

P.S. I'm still a C.S., since the last time I took the DISC test. Didn't change much. ^^








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]