just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Friday, May 15, 2009

 

The best news

I've heard so far!!!

Is...
-
-
-


I got A1 for Chinese!!!

Like OMG?!

Really wanna thank God for this miracle!!

I'm not tryna act humble or anything but really,
how can someone fail Chinese three months ago and now score a distinction for it?!
It's not even Mathematics!
It's language leh!
Cfm is God give tremendous grace lah!
Oh... And a tad bit of effort put in by Yours Truly, definitely.

So here's my results:
P1 - 54/70
P2 - 54/70
P3 - 16/20

I'm super surprised when I received the first paper: P2. The score was beyond my ability lah. As in I overcame my limits? Broke my record? Yeah, smth liddat. Then came P3. Before receiving, I was like "Die die die!" cuz a lot of people failed or got like 10 or 12. Then I saw my marks, I cannot help but "Yes yes yes!" away, hahaha. Only 2 MCQs wrong! xD When receive P1, not that surprised cuz I was expecting high marks for my 4-page-long BZBD. LOLLL. I can't believe I can still pass for my SH as I only spent the last 20 minutes chiong-ing it. And it was like the average marks. 4 A1s in the class, and I'm unbelieveably one of them. Thanks a million, daddy God! ILY!!! (L)(L)(L) Haha!

This is only the first subject to be given back. My nightmare is not over (actually haven't start lah dey.) Fingers are kept tightly crossed, they're becoming numb already. ._.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]