just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

 

Ostentatious.

"It's not about the size of the dog in the fight that matters. What matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

True. Oh so true.

Iwna have a private blog. A blog that I can express my thoughts freely without worrying whether or not anyone is going to be offended.

Love. The greatest amoung love, faith and hope is LOVE. Love covers a multitude of sins. Iwna love every single one of you out there, but that's gna be a huge struggle for me.

The catastrophes:

I failed Chinese CA by 0.4%. Like, can you believe it? Cher said the root problem is my slow-paced handwriting. And I know very well myself it's true. I should stop talking in Chinese lesson and really focus on my assignment. How am I gna get an A2 for 'O's if this is how I fare at the start of the race? Anh, I am gna fight Cheena, and I will persevere to theeee v. enddddd!

Only 8 people passed the Bio post-hol test. And unfortunately, I was the 9th. #$%!!! WTF. I failed by 0.5 marks. I nearly wanted to bang my head on the whiteboard and just die there instantly. Lol.

A handful of peeps passed the Amath post-hol test and I had to fail by one mark. *shows sign*

Great! Where is my Lady Luck when I really need her? OMG.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]