just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Friday, March 20, 2009

 

No way, hosay!

It's a cool phrase I heard from Ps Aries during Evangelism Explosion. He's like so humorous, haah. Okay and something made me feel super paiseh -- my stomach growled damn loudly and damn long during the sermon. Like, wtheck! Stupid stomach!! I had cold + not-so-appetizing waffle after that.

Behold, my fashion advisor, lmao! [She psycho-ed me to upload!]

TAG REPLIES! :
-Lena: Hahahaha. Don't care about some crazy people! ^^ Domokun also got problem, really siao one.
-Simin: Hey, you never know! (; Scali I repeat Sec 4, choy choy choy! Haha.
-Jocelyn: Who miss you sial?! Hahaha, your skin is 1km-thick. Tsk tsk tsk. xD I said you suck... lollipops ma! LOL!! Forgot to finish the sentence. d;

I finished Twilight, like finally!! ^^y I'm on New Moon now; Chp 4. Woohoo. Meyer's novels are addictive.

I'm mugging for Cheena... I mean, can you believe it? Of all the subjects, I suck at Cheena the most.

I'm off braces, baby! Don't call me brace-face anymore, y'all! Wahahahah. It feels a bit weird. Like without the pressure and security from the metal, my teeth feel all feeble. Hah. I hope I'll get used to it. My scaling was done by a v. young female dentist whose voice was kawaiinehxzs, wahahaha. She says my gums are fine, though blood was present. I need to floss, wth! Btw, my gums bled when I started flossing just now. N1! Thanks, Ah Neh, for accompanying me there. ^^ I have to go back in a week's time to receive my retainers.

Have been alternating between Blk 75 and Blk 22 for meals. I prefer Blk 75.

Maid's coming on the 26th. I can't believe I've survived this entire time. And I realized this huge secret about me- get ready for it! -I CAN LIVE WITH BEING MESSY! Woohoo, can you believe it? I'd pick messy than hard work anytime. Ok, I'm lazy, I admit. Ha.

Since I failed the Bio post-hol test by just half a mark, I was trying my luck and decided to find just half a mark to at least change the horribly bright red colour of my score to black. And miraculously, I found FIVE whole marks! Mr Azlan absent-mindedly forgot to write down the marks for question 3, which I got full marks for, so chyeah, I've passed! ^^y Woohoo! 59%, grr. 1% to a B4. W/e!!! 知足常乐! :D Wahahah. I know one 成语 leh, not bad right? :B So by right, if I had found those 5 marks earlier, I would have scored a distinction for my Bio CA. Cher said those who passed the post-hol test would have a mark added to their CA. And fortunately/plain suayness, I got 74% for my CA. So my L1R4 would, by right, be 16. But w/e lah. Not much diff anw. Hilariously, my SS grade: A2 (close to A1) & my Geog grade: C6. So Comb. Humans grade: B4! #$%^&*!

I NEED AIR-CON! THE SEARING HEAT IN THE AFTERNOONS IS KILLING MEEEEE!!! I am serious, okay!

I recommend you a song k! It's called "Breathe Slow" by Alesha Dixon! :DDD Super nice, haha! Comp - oh oh oh - 'sure! Whooooo~!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]