Came across a weird question.
I don't know what to do.
Maybe I do.
But yet, I don't want to.
TAG REPLIES!
-Joy: Woohoo! Am I honoured! :D
-Simin: Whee! Happy b'day in advance, girl!
-Lena: Aw man, I guess I did. Aha! Cya next week, & catch up some time yeah?
-Melvin: Hur.. I'll try. (:
I'm off braces, but I'm
on retainers. Roar, it's so uncomfortable! And my speech is affected. Machiam long-tongue or smth; cannot pronounce 'S'-sounds properly. Picture-taking was... zzz. Dr Tang is chio lor! Hahaha. I like her voice. It's not at all acting. Should I file my teeth, or not? Sigh.
I finally passed a Chinese test. It seemed like forever since I last passed. Scraped through an A2 for 试卷一。 Thank God for improvements! (:
Three Maths tests in a row this week, so had no time to update. I hope I don't screw them all. Two-thirds are hard. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
NAPFA was kind of okay. Sweating like pig (blame Chem SPA trial, which was before NAPFA). I passed all stations with a minimum D. So there might be a chance I could get Silver. IDK. I used to fail SBJ, made improvements somehow. Wlao, but now I'm feeling all the muscle aches everywhere; thighs (ESPECIALLY), shoulder and arm.
I had a first-degree burn (according to Puiyu)on my left thumb during Chem practical yesterday. Wabiang! Thanks to the heating of test-tubes lor. Sigh. I burned my hand with the Bunsen a lot of times but none resulted in, like, first-degree burns. Then, I kanchiong-ly went to touch the still-super-duper-hot test-tube that may have been heated to a hundred degree celcius already, anddd, there I have it, a nice mark on my thumb. I ran it with tap water for, like what, 7 minutes? IDK. Puiyu say must run for 15 minutes leh. Wabiang... stupid practical time limit, if not I would have time to attend to my thumb properly. Moral of the
story paragraph: I HATE PRACTICALS. AND SPAsssm! Hahaha!
F/s-ed on Saturday and ate burgers.
Lunched with Emily at J8's KFC and oh-so-coincidentally, we saw the
Bishan Gay! Actually I think he shouldn't be called 'Bishan Gay' lor, but 'Bishan Pervert' or 'Bishan Bisexual'. We totally saw him taking a shot of some lady at KFC la. Like, wth. Okay, but anyway, I ate the new promotion item, so nice! Haha.
A2-ed for English Vocab test. That was oh-so-tyco lah! Haha.
P.S. Don't laugh at my pronunciation, k! Or else I'll be damn sad and emo one corner. ):
P.S.S. Why can't best friends be BFFs?! Why must the friendship turn awkward?