just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

 

To be or not to be is the crucial question now.

Wanna hear a joke I made up? Q: What star doesn't shine (literally)?

In a dilemma. Dunno whether to piah CIP hours to get a pass for my CCA or just let it be. Because in the first place when I joined this slacking CCA, my aim was to flunk CCA and concentrate on academic. Yet now, I don't want my raw score to be equals to my final L1R4. That would be kind of pathetic. The problem is, I don't know if I can cope with juggling both my studies as well as running around every week doing CIPs at different libraries. And I'm resenting the situation I'm in now. Why must I be doing extra voluntary services outside of school hours when other CCAs can just attend their CCA practices/training alone and get all the points oh-so easily? Right, I'm to be blamed for quitting my previous CCA, which would have most likely slammed me with a delightful A2 (if not, B4 at the very least). Yet on the other hand, I'm glad I untangled myself from the venemous plant that bogged me down so hard, it almost killed me (by poisoning or suffocating, either way). Conclusion: 一人做事,一人当。 I would find out my total CCA points accummulated so far, and decide whether or not it's worth to piah CIP hours.

By the way, Mdm Cheng already signed me up for the SMU painting thing. Registration date closed already. And I'm like the only Sec 4 going. Please let me not be a loner when I'm there. It would be one whole long day.

A: Pornstar. Hahaha, please laugh!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]