So you wouldn't notice it's beating like crazy.当你失去了梦想
亲爱的朋友
请你不要失望
当你失去了方向
亲爱的朋友
请你不要沮丧
就让我们停止抱怨和彷徨
一起来冲向未来的希望
只要你用心灌溉
只要你耐心等待
种子就一定会发芽成长
一粒渺小的沙子
可以看见全世界
一点微弱的烛光
在黑暗中发出光芒
一颗希望的种子
可以拥有片森林
我们的崭新的未来
就即将要出航
当你失去了梦想
亲爱的朋友
请你不要失望
当你失去了方向
我亲爱的朋友
请你不要沮丧
就让我们停止抱怨和彷徨
一起来冲向未来的希望
只要你用心灌溉
只要你耐心等待
种子就一定会发芽成长
一粒渺小的沙子
可以看见全世界
一点微弱的烛光
在黑暗中发出光芒
一颗希望的种子
可以拥有一片森林
我们的崭新的未来
就即将要出航
一粒渺小的沙子
可以看见全世界
一颗希望的种子
可以拥有一片森林
一粒渺小的沙子
可以看见全世界
一点微弱的烛光
在黑暗中发出光芒
一颗希望的种子
可以拥有片森林
我们的崭新的未来
就即将要出航
可以看见全世界
一点微弱的烛光
在黑暗中发出光芒
一颗希望的种子
可以拥有片森林
我们的崭新的未来
就即将要出航
Dinner-d w/ Sharon, Karyin, Kimberly, Kangwei and Harvey at Mac's.
Miss Kim MIA-ed after school yesterday and we can't find her to prepare the anion test for me! D: I suppose I have to do my make-up after school today.
I just passed my geog test. I'm damn dumb la. I suck at Geog. I suck at Amath. I suck at Chem, Bio, English, Chinese, SS... In short, I suck at everything okay. Sigh. I realized the smarter peeps are actually those who really opt for subjects they know they would do well in. Would an interviewer choose someone with a C6 for Pure Chemistry over a person whose Combined Science scored a distinction? Though the kind of occupation might differ the results, I would pick the Combined Science pro, personally. The subjects one take does not matter much, the grades are what JCs and Polys really care. Would a JC take in a student whose O level score is 25 just because he/she took Double Maths and Triple Sciences? Sigh, the woes of a student.
I think most of the teachers who teach me are bias. I can't comprehend your handwriting and you think you are an intelligent doctor? And yet students, on the other hand, must write as legibly as we can to avoid random penalisation(?) of marks. And I thought
who was supposed to be the good example for
who? Oh, beautiful irony. :l
Mozzie coils smell scaringly similar to the smell of joss sticks. Ew! Damn you, mozzies. I am in this plight all because of you! And I bet you are
laughing buzzing away happily, watching me scratch my limbs furiously now and then. I wish you get poisoned upon sucking my blood, choking a regret while I ROFL at you die a tormentous(?) death. If I contract insomnia, you would never ever live to see the light of day anymore!!!
P.S. Shut up about my vocab. Since when has it been good anyway.