for a world without vision.Okay, so cell was kind of cool. 10 Commandments Part 2. I have violated every one of the commandments and I couldn't help it. I'm only human, you see. So, then, ya. Went off straight after cell ended.
Was sick on thursday so I pon-ed school. Somehow, pon-ing school for no reason has become something shameful for me. Gee, idk why. O's, perhaps?
Got back Standard Deviation test and I scraped through an A1. Phew, thank God.
Got back SS SEQ test and I scored 10/12. Thank God for the A1. Highest: 11/12. Pro lor!
21 peeps failed the Volumetric Analysis test and thank God I wasn't one of them. Scored a high C5.
The English Compre workshop really shook me awake. Reality is that the English Exam Paper 2 last year was sooo leniantly marked, I got the highest totally by LUCK. Answering true 'O' level questions were tricky and challenging, especially inferential ones. My english is not good, at all. This is what I have to admit. Btw, my spelling is deteriorating. ):
I totally want to go Bishan Home every Thursday to get CIP hours! Then there's this new SMU painting event at Sembawang on 28th Febuary -- super COOL! I soooo want to go for that too! 9am-6pm, whoosxz!! Our CCA points already cannot make it -- library ma. Only the Chairman managed to get a C6... Vice-chair failed badly leh. If the vice-chair failed, what about us, the mere members? Negative huh? Sad lah... We choose slacking CCA = we get slacking grades (F9 etc). D: But now, there's hope! Going for the Home and painting event could help raise our CIP points by quite a bit, so we won't fail, at the very least. I am super serious about this because I don't have Higher Mother Tongue to minus from my O level points, which means I can only lean on CCA to deduct my points. But hor... If the others not steady, then I loner go also very sian... ): I hope ET and EL will go!!! And Carina, you must come for the painting event okay!!! :D Damn cool lor, the painting event got free shirt and lunch provided! Sembawang's only 6 stops away from Bishan sial. Going Bishan Home is also doing some kind of community service. Interact with the ID people; make them feel comfortable; share experiences with them; learning so much from them... I think it would be nice to visit them weekly.
So I did Geog test today and yes, I screwed it up like every other Geog tests I took.
I have to do a make-up practical for Chem on monday. Boohoo. I hope Fazlina comes on that day.
Currently, there are five hammies left. All black, still. I'm waiting for a miracle that one of them would turn brown. *fingers crossed*
Theres a girl
Who sits under the bleachers
Just another day eating alone
And though she smiles
There is something just hiding
And she cant find a way to relate
She just goes unnoticed
As the crowd passes by
And she'll pretend to be busy
When inside she just wants to cry
She'll say...
Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible
Look a little closer, I really really want you to put yourself in her shoes
Take another look at the face of Miss Always Invisible
Look a little harder and maybe then you will see why she waits for the day
When you'll ask her her name
The begining, in the first weeks of class
She did everything to try and fit in
But the others they couldnt seem to get past all the things that mismatched on the surface
And she would close her eyes when they left and she fell down the stairs
And the more that they joked
And the more that they screamed
She retreated to where she is now
And she'll sing...
Take a little look at the life of Miss Always Invisible
Look a little harder I really really want you to put yourself in her shoes
Take a little look at the face of Miss Always Invisible
Look a little closer and maybe then you will see why she waits for the day that you will ask her...her name
And one day just the same as the last
Just the days been in counting the time
Came a boy that sat under the bleachers just a little bit further behind...