Ever heard of tic-tac-toe injury? Here's one for you.
Thank God for that A2! So I wasn't one of the 6 who failed the Excretion + Homeostasis test afterall.
Amath common test today was hard to say. Inflexion can be considered insignificant lor, and yet it had to come out in the test. #$%! ):
There'll be a Emath revision test next week.
Went to look for Mr Azlan as Weinee and I did not understand CNS. Was a lot clearer after the coaching. Cher told me I had the potential to scrape through an A2 for Bio if I work very hard for O's. That really encouraged me a lot. I was planning to leave Bio out of my L1B2R2 target leh, now maybe I can swop Bio with Cheena, which I utterly abhor. Still, it's hard to believe lah. Yet, I'll persevere to the very end, not intending to give up.
I did some research and realize NUS' Faculty of Dentistry doesn't only accept students with Biomedical diploma! Woohooo. I don't have to score single-digit and get into SP's Biomed. That'd be crazy and highly-impossible. Anyway, if NUS refuse to take me in, I'll migrate to Aussie or smth to take my degree there! US' Ohio U is not bad too, haha.
Had Chem prac today and my, my! So many people broke apparatus! Machiam rebel or smth, LOL. I broke a boiling tube by accident. D: And I screwed all the VA questions up, POSITIVE.
I think Amath Matrix is funn~!
Two more days to Project Paint!!! Sooo looking forward to it, babyyy. I hope I'll make some friends there.
P.S. Trigo has completely left the grey matter of my brain without a trace. Me must relearn Chp 11, 12 and 13 all over againzsx. WTH.