just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Monday, February 23, 2009

 

After you said "I Do", you'll soon find out how you don't.

Nice one, right?! It's said by the guest pastor on Saturday. Some things he said which were meant to be funny, didn't quite had the same effect. Okay, but anyway, learnt a lot about marriage thanks to him!

Watched 'Benjamin Buttons' with Kimberly, Mel Lim and Darryn. It was okay only lor. Somewhat déjà vu to me. Maybe certain parts of the movie seemed cliched. Kimberly was gushing about it while Darryn was complaining. The contrast, lmao.

Poopoo just gave birth to yet another four tiny pink squirmy worm-like offsprings. Is she like a baby-making machine?

Oh, and speaking of that, English lesson today was kind of fun. We had to do an interesting exercise of shortlisting 6 out of 10 people to start a civilisation at some planet suspected to be able to sustain life. The last one on the list was a 16 y/0 M'sian student w/ beauty and intelligence. And everyone, okay the boys at least, started thinking sick. Y'know... And I kind of pity the girl if she was to be what they predicted her to be. A sex toy to fulfil all the men's needs? A baby-making machine to start a civilisation on that particular planet? Then, cher had to add on that mothers with high IQ would bear smartasses. So there's more reason for the student to be the second Eve. Then all her grandchildren would be incests. But hello, she's only 16 -- our age! Poor girl, haha.

I made chocolate cookies just now. It's kind of fun. But I'm better at making pineapple tarts. (;

Had my hair cut, thank God, since how long ago. Satisfied, but not that ecstatic.

I caught no balls yet again when we went deeper into CNS. Oh my poor brain. I wish it has more grey matter. And yes, I can only remember the fact that large amount of grey matter makes people smarter.

We had QA test this morning and I'd keep my fingers crossed that I'll not screw up.

6 4E3yians failed the recent Bio test compared to only 2 failures from E2. Sigh. These 8 must go for remedial after school tomorrow. I hope I'm not one of them.. D:

There's Compre and Matrices test tomorrow. Pray for me, y'all!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]