26th July is the most memorable and important day in my family's life. I'll tell you why.
1. It's my parents' wedding anniversary!! Surprise, surprise! I didn't even know lah. Until I asked my mum like a month back.
2. It's my mother's birthday! :D
3. It's mymymymymymyMY birthday! ^^y WOOHOO!
Okay why am I zihigh-ing?! I'll make sure 26th of July 2009 would be the best time of this whole year. We'll celebrate it with a big bang! :D Then again, Prelims would be round the corner by that time. Boohoo.
We had CNY celebrations in the hall. The lion dance, which was the first item, was super draggy. Then a video of the prefects were rolled. Funny ah, Chisun and Ryan. Then it was performances by GY Got Talent! :D HAHAHA... Chung An was supaz funny lah! I give three thumbs up for him, man! He imitated teachers to the extend he even wore a dress. I think Kylie and Isabella should win the championship! Kylie sing super lah. Nurul also not bad. :D Chung An got runner-up. Tied winners: A pianist from 3N2 and the band consisting of the twins.
I have piles of undone homework.
SPA trial was screwed.
Titration practical sucked lah. My burette's 8 characters clashed with mine somehow. D: The knob kept coming off and all the solution totally spilled out. Not once, but TWICE. I had to rush through the rest of the practical + borrow one more of both solutions P and Q.
TP has this Biomedical Informatics & Engineering course. The COP is 17. It can take me to NUS' Dentistry provided I'm the cream of the crop.
P.S. My sister's cell is here for meeting. I shall continue another time. Bye
P.P.S. My sister's hamsters gave birth to seven offsprings last Sunday. I think there's six left. But anyway, they are all black. DDD::: Why none followed the dad; light brown in colour with HOT RED eyes!!!? DDDDDDDDDDDD:::::::
And had make-up library duty w/ Emily on thursday. Pak was there too! We sort of chose books for three diff segments of our station for CCA Orientation (next Fri). And dang it, we have to play. Haha. Form of entertainment to our sec 1 juniors! Yay, I'm a circus monkey- *eats banana*
CNY Shopping w/ Emily yesterday. We went Bugis to get watches and apparels. After that, we went Fairprice. Then we went Toa Payoh Mall to get shoes (me) and pillow (her). Fun day with her. Woohoo, I could sit on the high ledge whereas the oh so tall Emily could not. Wahahaha. OWN, bodoh. :D
P.P.P.S. I support Jarod and Jia Min okaaay! You should too!
After reading all 4 volumes of Twilight, can someone kindly lend me the 'Gossip Girls' series? xD I want to read 'eat pray love' by Elizabeth Gilbert too!
I can feel the pressure,
it's getting closer now.