just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

 

CNY hangovers

Roar. I'm having Cheena Niu Year hangovers. I re-calculated - my angpow money did surpass 300 bucks, yay!

Went Gu Gu's house for steamboat! It's expensive non-vegetarian steamboat okay! There was abaloneeee! I stepped on Cookie twice. He must think I'm scary. I have this phobia that when an animal lick me, it'd suddenly turn into a bite. *shudders* Haha, okay.. But I know Cookie is sucha nice doggy, he wouldn't harm even an ant. Wahahahah. Okay so after his waaay-too-late walk, Cookie's right eye was shuttt. Like, we don't know why. So Gu Zhang tried pinning Cookie down and Nana attempted to drip eyedrop into his eyes. Failed because Cookie went into a frenzy (forgot the term, rofl). He barked and nearly bite. Gu Gu held Cookie down instead and Cookie calmed down. It's like a miracle lah. Cookie would never do anything to disobey Gu Gu. Hahaha. It's nice to know someone, or at least something, is loyal to you day in day out right? Aha. I forgot to talk about their new house righttt. That time went there for their housewarming. It's at Yio Chu Kang area. I think it's a semi-D; three storeys. Technically, it's four cuz there's a huge rooftop above the third storey. Total bedrooms: 4. Since Joanne is going to live with her future in-laws, there'd be like only 3 of them living inside that huge house. And they have so little stuff, they might have to brainstorm on things to buy in order to fill the house. If my family stays there, 4 bedrooms = just nice. Plus my mom has truckloads of junks that can be stored on the rooftop. Sigh... if only we can stay in that kind of house. *slap self* Btw, I realized I've stayed in a HDB flat for two-thirds of my life, of which 100% is in my current house. Sometimes I wish I could live in a different environment for once, and others, I just love my home to the core. And Melvin was at least not ignoring me for once. Took pictures.. Can't wait to see them on Facebook. :D Watched 'Reunion Dinner' with Ah Neh, Nana, L, Mom and Auntie Lina. Their TV is hugeeeeee. They should install speakers though. And before that, we watched soccer. Was it like Chelsea vs Man U or smth? Zzz, no idea.

Got back 2nd differentiation test. Improved well enough. Second in class.

I haven't gotten my shirt yet! And like, I have to wear it by Friday, which is the day after tomorrow?!! How?!

Supp classes hasn't started yet. I hope it won't start so soon. *crosses fingers*

Finished MNIKSS with Mom this afternoon. Ending was below expectation but that's what cold hard reality is anyway, huh? My interest on Korean language is increasing...
The famous and wise (rofl) Samsoon said this, "Someone who has been ill before knows how it feels like to be sick." and that sentence really inspired me. I have gone through the pains and uncomfortableness of putting braces for one two THREE years, so I would be a great ortho! Yeah! Bahshya!!!1 It's a bit too early to say anything, but having big dreams don't hurt... (do they?)

Dang, I don't wna get back Chem test. SPA practical already killed me.

All the babies are black in colour! DDD: Seriously, every one of them! Arghhh... I'm wondering whether the babies belong to Doodoo or not, ha.

HOW?!?!?! No one wants to buy my CDs. *emos* D:

P.S. Carlsberg is sweeter than Tiger.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]