愿意合上眼才能美梦无边
别让悔熏乌了从前
也许碎片才能让回忆展颜
何妨瓷花拼凑明天
谁带我寻获幸福的模
却自己谜中困锁
谁为我留下缱绻的天涯
信物是抹晚霞
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜The Little Nyonya has ended. I know, it's a damn sad thing. We should organize a mourning party or smth. Alrighty. At least we all know this rockin' show totally owned! It broke the viewership record in 15 years and had the most number of viewers for the last episode ever! Zzen's acting has really improved! Joanne's role was a blast! Okay whatever, I'm currently searching hard for the OST. Can anyone be oh so kind to send me, if he/she happens to have the theme song lah. TIA.
I shan't rant about my new form teacher. She's supposed to be good, according to my previous form teacher, so yah. I hope my English improves tremedously lor, sigh. I'm having compre and summary problems, yes, I admit.
School's been prettaye hectic. Like, yesterday we had Emath test and it wasn't capital E for easy lor. Time constrains, again (though I did rush through consistently hor). And we would be having an Amath test today in less than half a days' time.
Had homemade frapp again, so I'm energetic and... high? Okay no, I should go to sleep. Or hello again, to eyebags. D:
My room is breeding mosquitoes, I know it. Like almost everytime when I wake up from bed, I'd have swollen marks on my arms and legs. It just sucks. I was awaken by the sound of a mosquito buzzing in my left ear. It's damn disgusting; it'd freak you out. Why can't mosquitoes just bite, suck and go, W/O leaving a stupid swollen spot that would feel super itchy and make one scratch till it leaves an ugly wound. My legs are bldy disfigured thanks to these blood-suckers. The last thing I want is that the mosquitoes which have bit me/are biting me right now (who knows?)/are going to bite me anyway are dengue/malaria-infected. Perhaps I should anoint my whole body with insect repellent before going to sleep every night? That's so exaggerating.
I know I'm supposed to make New Year resolutions for 2009, but what's the point, really? I don't follow through, I procrastinate, yada yada... 2008's been a bad year, to be honest. I don't know why, I just feel that way. Maybe my last year's resolutions can be some sort of a prove? Shall update it next time round, when things die down, y'know.
P.S. Imma fan of Olivia Ong! Another SG talent, woohoo!