just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

 

Bahshya! :D

Resolutions'08
- Be a better person
- Save 2 souls
- Grow taller
- Get at least 2 As for EOYs
- Pass overall & 80% of my subjects
- Breakthroughs in life
- Learn the piano/drums/guitar

Apparently... I only accomplished three out of my 7 goals. D: Here's the details:
1) Be a better person? Apparently, I did not. Instead, I became worse. Idk, I just feel that way.
2) Save 2 souls? I din't even save half a soul lor. )': I need to chiong & evangelize as many friends as possible this year! If not, say bye bye to GYSS Revival.
3) Grow taller? Yeah, I did. 1cm nia. But bahshya! I can do it, babyyy~
4) Get at least 2 As. I only got 1 A and that's an A2 for Emath. l:
5) Pass overall & 80% of my subjects. I did. Only failed one, that's stupid idiotic shitty Amath. Haha. :D
6) Breakthroughs in life? Aww man. No wayyy. I can't even find any aspects of my life that had experienced a breakthrough in 2008.
7) Learn the piano/drums/guitar? Yup, dearest guitar. Though it was tough, I enjoyed lessons with Edwin and Chris. Now, though, I am going to temporarily stop guitar lessons until after my O's. Srsly have no time now.

That's it, folks. I'm rushing to Sherly's b'day party now. Update another time, bye!

P.S. 2008 sucked.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]