Two meanings of 'cute' from two dictionaries, namely 'Longman Dictionary' and 'Junior Dictionary'.

&

Then, check
this out. Does any of the definitions mention words like "adorable", "but", "ugly"? No. So don't smear the innocent reputation of this motive-less and hint-less word. It's just a clear and earnest compliment made to make others happy and encouraged.
Do you agree that...
Korean shows are mostly romantic?
And Japanese shows are mostly anime?
And Caucasian shows are mostly talkshows?
And Taiwan shows are mostly 偶像剧?
And Hongkong shows are mostly those police/detective kind?
And China shows are mostly ancient with those Emperor and palaces?
And not forgetting... Singaporean shows are mostly dynamically dramatic, often coupled with good moral values and a moral of the story?
It's just so typical... So cliched...
Oh well, watched 'A Beautiful Mind' and 'Money No Enough 2' yesterday.
I don't think anyone reading this would have heard about "A Beautiful Mind'. Dad says it was on theatres in 1947. S: Were there even coloured movies then? But the movie's great. Though seemingly complicated with all those mathematics logic and scientific theories, the movie is actually rly about this man, named John Nash, having schizoprenia(?) because of stressful pressure. Even until he was in his 60s, the hallucinations were still lurking around. He chose not to bother them. That way, he broke through his shell and talked to eager young people in the library. He won the Nobel Prize too! His speech a bit, Errr... So what if he's insane? Everyone admired him and his passion for inventing mathematical logic.
Surprising, I did not cry when I watched 'Money No Enough 2'. I've heard it was touching to tears. I guess it's the draggy part where the music's genre rly should be 'Emo' instead that lured people's tears out. I don't like the switching from dialect to Chinese and vice versa. It was really confusing without subtitles. Moral values: Filial piety, be contented and happy, harmony and peace in family. Moral of the story: treat your mother well as she would sacrifice everything, even her very own precious life, to keep her family together and harmoniously. According to the movie, O minus blood very rare leh. Too bad mine is O plus. Anyway, my blood type, O, is very much wanted. Maybe I'll go donate blood when my weight hits 45kg. I doubt it would when I turn 16 y/o. S: Eh, but I scared of the big fat needle! I don't think it's the same as drawing a small amount of blood for test samples. I would have to sit there, with the needle sucking my blood out for a good 15 minutes. Can faint leh, I think. But then again, 'One bag full, one life saved'. Good deed leh. Sigh, see how when the circumstances are fitting. Anyway, I am eagerly anticipating Jack Neo's next movie, 'Love Matters'. :D
I'm still rotting. Zzz.
Dad's overseas for a day.
I did a typing test in Facebook. 70% when I'm injured. I hope it makes a huge difference when my index finger is fit as a fiddle.
I am inspired to make Nyonya kueh! Who can be oh-so nice to teach me? -flutters eyelids- LMAO!
I want a holiday trip to Aus/TW/HK! -sulks-
There's make-up lesson for guitar tomorrow. Holy Molly! My finger still haven't okay yet leh. It's been a week liao. ): And I haven't touched my guitar since last Tuesday. Chris' gonna get pissed on the fact that I didn't practise, onoz.

I received a Bursary Award from Town Council telling me I'm one of the top 25% in GYSS Sec 3 Express. Too bad I'm not eligible to apply for the money. -pulls a sad and disappointed face- Oh well, this is a stepping stone to me being the top TEN percent in school. I will, I will, I will. :D IDK if Sec 4 Mid-year results can claim Edusave Award or not. If can, I must work hard for it. Hahaha. I shall confess everyday w/ my tongue. Nothing is impossible w/ Jesus who strengthens me!