just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

 

Using my tears to wash away images of you

WISHING YA A V. MERRY CHRISTMAS :D


Wow. The flyer had some problems and stopped rotating for several hours a couple of days ago. And like, we just sat the SG Flyer almost a week ago only. Lucky us, heh heh. And Prissy haven't sent me the pics.

Have you read the papers or seen the news? Mediacorp actor, Chew Chor Meng, has a disease called Kennedy's Disease whereby one's muscles would slowly degenerate. He might need to sit in a wheelchair if his condition worsen. And maybe even have to resign being an actor. Luckily, it doesn't affect life expentancy; he won't die earlier like terminally-ill patients -- but, Kennedy's Disease is incurable. He needs a miracle! Dear friends, please pray for him leh! He's like such a nice person, a passionate actor whom gained fame through acting in shows like "Lobang King", "Mr Kiasu" etc... He always gets into Top 20 most popular actors in Star Awards. How could such a thing happen to someone like him? Sigh. (If you dunno who is Chew Chor Meng, Google him or watch Love Blossoms II. His role is Zhong Kun.)

Tuition was good! Quanyi was very good! And I'm not being sarcastic, FYI. She looks quite mature, anyway. I am sosososo gna score for Bio, chyeh baby!

Svc yesterday was good. The carols, the drama, the CAMWHORES! :D Daph, Des, Karyin, Sharon, Davin and Yanxuan were my camwhore partners. Gift exchanged after debrief. I got a vintage shirt from Sharon, whoohoo! Love it, thanks. Glad that Daph like my present. She, Sharon and I camwhore-d w/ the sushi pen. xD Deciding on a place to fellowship was a really difficult and dilly-dally job. Accommodating everyone was nearly impossible. So, there were 2 groups heading to two different destinations. One at Serangoon and the other at Raffles Place. Janice and I home-d.

Finished Iljimae. I cried like dunno how many times, haha. The show's nice la. I recommend. It's currently airing on Channel U. Gotta hunch there's gonna be a Part 2 to this show.

P.S. I would upload the pics on Facebook asap. For now, I'm quite busy.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]