just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Monday, December 08, 2008

 

Take this as a tuition fee of a lifetime.

I know my hair sibei cool, tyty! ^^


Watched 'Cast Away' and 'House of the Flying Daggers'. I finished `原来我不帅` already. Now on `翻滚吧!蛋炒饭` lor. Nothing much lately. Worked just now in the morning. Though it's raining, business was brisk. There were customers asking for ten kuehs, even! Da Jiu so cute lor, keep saying random lame things to entertain me. I'm going again on Wednesday. Gna buy books and memory card tomorrow with Dad. It's funny that I spent the day today with Mom... And tomorrow, I'mma spend time with Dad. Fair and square? Hahaha. Ah Neh? She dunno stayover at which friend's house last night, man! Svc was okay lah. Rev. Dr. John Avanzini. Can understand lah. He's very impactful and full of revelation. Would like him to come back again. (: Gave this months' building fund. I have faith in financial breakthrough, even in the midst of economic crisis. F/s-ed after cell as well as after svc. Sandwiches weren't that successful. We bought the wrong sugar. But it's the cheapest lah; got budget y'know! Thank God I had Boss with me; shopping w/ me and preparing the refreshments w/ me! She's like so easy-going and talkative. 选她来帮 refreshments 是没错的!:D We prepared the sandwiches at my house. Damn fun lor!! But we were behind time. I was super fast, kept rushing her. End up, we late by a bit. PM haven't start yet, heng~! The Word was indeed in season. It's titled, "Let's be like Matthew!" [Mark 2:13-16] simply goes right with my previous previous post about the moview (movie review, LOL!), "For The Bible Tells Me So". Hahaha. We are the sheeps amoung the wolves (tax-collectors, prostitutes etc), and we win them to God. :D

1) We can't believe the verse, "Greater is He who is in me than He who is in the world" when we are afraid of engaging the society. Wouldn't it be such a paradox?
2) Revelation is who we are. LOL, that's all. Sorry, this session's bit short cuz Pst Phil went on to impart power of HS in the foreign delegates.
3) It's a fight between God's ego and my ego, except that God's ego is pure! We have been given a life, not a program.
4) There's no certainties in the natural. There's no textbooks or manual books except the Bible itself. My parents are imperfect because I am imperfect too. In that way, I can see that God is perfect!
7) God will be the glory of the city when there's no sun and moon. God cut down trees to reshape them. Glory & honour = progress & development of society. [Heb 13:14] Go outside the gastes of the church to redeem the rejected. Be in the world, and not of the world.
8) Jesus is now our intercessor, because he had been through what we went through. Jesus Christ is not our "fire escape"; He is not an excuse. The greatest miracle is not physical, it is salvation! Every anointing God gives me is seasonal. He will use the fearless, not the timid. There is no retirement when God calls you. Destroy your yesterday to gain tomorrow. Best: Have the anointed oil to be all over your body so the 'fleas' of the devil cannot bug you.
10) [Matt 13:39-41] We are to insulate before we can penetrate. We cannot grow in isolation, we only can grow in community. "You can cut me into a thousand pieces, but every single piece will love you!" You design a strategy to work, not hoping it to work. "The thing is, my homie rose on the 3rd day." Changing a person would transform a place!
*" " in point 10 are quoted from Dr. A.R. Bernard's son's testimony.
PW1) Incubation to invitation to integration. 'Hover' = "Rachaph" = to brood = incubate. The most important time in church is 'dismissal time'; to go into the world to evangelise.
PD1) Use, but don't abuse. Warm colours like bronze, peach and orange illuminate the skin, giving a sunkissed glow. Cool colours like pink cherry and light plum add light, vitality and freshness to the face.
PD2)Self-image = self-esteem + self-worth. Renew my mind through the word by changing the way I see, live, value, feel and honour myself, my life, myself, about myself and my dignity respectively. To God, I am precious and rare. Self-identity does not come from occupation.
PD4) Emotion is public and visible. Feeling is private and hidden. 1st position: in your own body feeling exactly how you should feel. 2nd position: stepping into another person's shoes and feeling how that person is feeling. 3rd position: observer's POV. I am the CEO of my life! Take this as a tuition fee of a lifetime. Replay the takes; review objectively, not defensively. God is our strength in times of adversities, hallelujah!
I know you non-Christians reading this don't know half of what I meant. Well, take the chicken then. Keep the meat and throw away the bones (unless you're a dog). (: Hope this was helpful.

Imagine that the pillow that you cried on was my chest,
And the tissue that you wiped your face with was my hand.
Imagine, if you needed advise about some other girl,
I'm the one that comes to mind.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]