And again, another interesting finding from the book, The Da Vinci Code:
"Langdon often wondered how many modern card players had any clue that their four suits--spades, hearts, clubs, diamonds--were Grail-related symbols that came directly from Tarot's four suits of swords, cups, scepters and pentacles.
Spades were Swords--The blade. Male. Hearts were Cups--The chalice. Feminine. Clubs were Scepters--The Royal Line. The flowering staff. Diamonds were Pentacles--The goddess. The sacred feminine."
My response? "I had no idea." Just like what Sophie said, looking incredulous. HAHA.
Date with Lena dear yesterday! We met at Bishan MRT and gosh, I was a good 10 minutes late (I think). Train-ed to Somerset and walked to Cine. Level 5-ed and we bought tix to HSM3.

Then we bought a combo set. Caramel popcorn isn't high in cholesterol, righttt? Don't think so, anyway. It was still early so we slacked around. At around 2:58pm, we proceeded to Level 4 and found our way to Panasonic Theatre. Found our seats and we anticipated the movie patiently. After endless advertisements, HSM3 finally started. It's great lah, the dances and songs especially. Eh, I felt that the dance moves a bit exaggerated, but yeah, I know musicals are meant to be like that. I love the twins, man! Ryan and Sharpay! Ryan has a vehvehvehvehveh nice voice! IMO, he sings better than Troy. But Ryan shouldn't smile showing his huge teeth. He should wink more, HAHA. Sharpay is sooooo bitchy.. but, I LIKE! :D HAHAHA. She's blonde, hot and skinny. She's sooo prettayeee in there, can! Minus the bimbotic nature, she's perfect! Since HSM1, she's the topic of my talk, not Troy, not Gabriella, not Ryan, not Chad nor anyone else. Ashley Tisdale is DUH love! Troy is ugly, fullstop. No, really. I seriously think so. Sometimes too good-looking can cause your face to look weird and maybe a bit placticized. HEHEH, I think Rocketman is kinda cute! His fringe is sooo emo screamo. Mine's almost like his, only not as nice. Wait for the credits to roll and watch the NGs! Super funny, LOL. Troy stood on the seat and... Go watch, I won't be a nasty spoiler here, baby! Okay, so after the movie, we walked around a bit. Decided to go Fareast, which is a long way from Cine. Spotted Auntie Jennifer and an ex-colleague when I was opposite NAC. Where did the lians go? Fareast didn't entice Lena that much, so we walked back to MRT. Train-ed to Toa Payoh and we walked around Toa Payoh Mall in search of her top. I bought a very nice faux suspenders top. Got fury leopard prints too! Haha. Priced at 20 bucks. And OMG, I could wear an L-sized top and it fitted just right. Or so the saleswoman said. We went to find Lena's mom at her shop. It's situated at Block 80+ there. Near KCS and very near my uncle's temple gathering (IDK what's the correct term, but it's like home cell group meeting liddat). I'm the first friend Lena brought to her mom's shop, feel so honoured! Lol. Lena kept saying herself fat. -_- Her jeans size is the same as mine lor. Talk cock one, ROFL! Lena has inferior complex, tsk tsk tsk.. xD Her Mom's colleague fetched us home. Thank you, Uncle! Such kind people, unlike Lena Fong! HAHAHA, okay. Reached home around 8 o'clock. Bathed. Ate dinner. Tried doing Bio again, but gave up and watched One Fine Day with Dad and Mom. ROFL! Why am I not in a studying mood? Dx
I wore skinnies on three consecutive days. Black on saturday, brown on sunday and grey on monday.
I suddenly remembered an argument I heard from "Calefare".
They were having a dispute on whose family was poorer when they were young kids...
Sanjay: We were so poor that we had to eat sand instead of rice.
Andy: We were so poor that we only had one shirt for everyone. So every night, I have to sleep.. naked. ):
HAHAHA. It's like the "You're so fat/skinny/short/tall/stupid/ugly that... yadda yadda" game Neoneo and I play. Hell funny, please. Calefare faster go on Youtube.
My right eye is aching. Is it straining? Is the degree poorer on the right that's why it's harder to focus it? Ahh, crap. I want my perfect eyesight backkk. Ok, I'm on specs now. Retarded things that make every pair of eyes dependent on them. Oh, w/e.
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.
Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change.
And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged.
I'm sorry honey, but I passed it up, now look this way.
Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you.
Looking as innocent as possible to get to who,
They want and what they like it's easy if you do it right.
Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse!
T'day: Tchoukball w/ Lena
Tmr: Accompany Lena & Mel pierce ear. (FYI, I am sooo not gna pierce!)
Thurs: NDC appt
Fri: Cell
Sat: Svc
Sun: Guitar