TAG REPLIES! [:-
Siewfong: Yeah, thanks! You too! ^^
-
Fazlina: I disturbed you? Did I? LOLLLL. You were really quiet and I guess I was really bored out, haha!
-
Priscilla: I guess so. Why?
-
Lena: Yeah, I did.
-
Kaining: Zzz. Suanist soooo "sincere"! xD Hahaha.
Continued from the previous post...
THIRD NIGHTHaha. I totally cannot get up on Friday so I missed Sessions 5. I had to forgo Session 6 as well because I had a fixed appointment at NSC around 3pm. Lynnette wanted to accompany me to NSC so yeah, she came along. The injection was super swift. No blue-blacking like the previous time. I guess it's cuz I use more strength on my right hand than on my left. So the blood sort of clotted? S: IDK. It took like only about 10 minutes. We decided to eat early dinner before going to church. FYI, if we don't, we won't get to eat dinner at all (well, unless you consider eating at 11pm as dinner. IMHO, it's called supper). KFC-ed anyway. Ate some kinda wrap. It's awesome!! Absolutely more delicious than Mac's! xD Train-ed to Expo. Cell was queueing at Hall 10, but we were ushered to the new queueing area at Hall 7. It was weird that we get to go in earlier than Hall 10 when they queued first. I thought it was some miscomm with the ushers, but turned out Hall 7 had more foreign delegates and because they were our church's first priority, we (the people in Hall 7) were let in first. Cool. I kept thinking it was a miracle that I didn't have to settle in the overflow room. Was srsly pekchek when talking on the phone with Janice. Was super pressurized cuz there were ushers and security peeps around. Sorry, Janice and Wenhui! There were Wenhui, Janice, Renee, Desiree, Jiemin, Delvina, Chrystal and Angeline with me in Hall 8. The rest who were queueing in Hall 10 remained there throughout the service. Pastor Kong's message was cool! I'm so gna pen down some important points gathered from all the sessions I had attended! Maybe in the next post. No last train, babyyy. Supper-ed at Mac's with Ah Neh.
FOURTH NIGHTTotally mistaken the timing to meet! I got ready at 12pm only to realize we were supposed to meet at 12pm itself! Had a heaty argument with my parents and finally my mom fetched me to Expo. Sometimes she can be so nice at the last minute of a dire situation. I reached at 12.35pm. That's half the time I travel by train. Diaooooo; when I reached Hall 10, only Karyin and Daphanie were present. I come so early for what, ROFL! Kangwei and Melvin Lim arrived not long after. And then Sherman. The four of us (Kangwei, Karyin, Sherman and I) headed down to Hall 8 to chope seats. Don't like our sitting angle. ): The "SPECIAL" Musical is not like what the advertisement illustrated. The ad made it looked like some kind of penpal writing and Nelly being obsessed with Dawn. The ad misled us audience! Touching, but not to the point I cried. Dawn only forgot her lines once. Was happy that the audience kept cheering Dawn on. Natasha Lim (role: Nelly) really can sing well! She's pretty. And her voice is like so articulate, she doesn't appear to be Singaporean-ish.

Dunno what happened that we queued up super late at Hall 10. We were at Arena's middle block. By the time the terraces were emptied, Hall 8 was announced FULL. Aww crap. So Session 8 was my first time at overflow room. WHY?! WHY OUT OF ALL THE SESSIONS, PIAN PIAN IS BENNY HINN'S ONE AND ONLY SESSION?! Hall 10 obviously had very little anointing. None fell at the power of God. Then again, there were people who manifested. And to all critics of Benny Hinn, ask as many people as you want who were at Hall 8 whether they felt the presence of God oh-so-very-strongly. I am speechless if you say Benny Hinn bribed all those people to pose as paralysed or cancer patients etc cuz I have no proof to counter that. But, can you say that Benny Hinn bribed every single person in the congregation to fall at the power of God? It is impossible and therefore, Benny Hinn is THAT powerful. He healed people, he blessed the offerings, he ministered to people. And you can't. So you are jealous. Geddit? Benny Hinn even prophesied! Watch and see if these prophecies do come true in the next 5 years. You'll regret treating him as some kind of hoax or crook or madman. He said someone with a weird name (I forgot the name lah, not purposely one) would win the President's elections in Middle East. And later in time, radicals would kill him. Also, America would step down as the leading country in the world. Europe would take control. And when the world is falling apart, we, the Church, would rise up and prosper. "We don't have years, we only have months. Jesus is returning to judge the living and the dead." says Benny Hinn. I am oh-so-sure that God was speaking through Benny Hinn. The Holy Spirit literally took control of his body and did science and wonders. Benny Hinn is going to cure people of terminally-ill diseases like AIDS. One day, he would be able to raise the dead as well. And I believe in it. His vision is mine too. HELLO THERE, I am NOT insane. I'm not drunk either. I was not brainwashed. It is simply faith. Something we cannot see, but we believe so much in. The only thing I don't like about this service is that there were more than a dozen songs sang draggily. Plus, they were oh-so-hymn-like. Supper-ed with Ah Neh and her friends.
FIFTH NIGHT - GRAND FINALE!Didn't go for Session 9 cuz it's just Ordination Service. Met Des at City Hall at 12.45pm. We train-ed to Expo. When we arrived at 7-11, no one was around! Speaking of punctuality again. Not that Des and I were on the dot anyway. Bought food from Munchin' Donuts. Everyone was MIA-ing. Finally found the people at Foyer 3. Ate while walking. Stayed at Overflow room for Lunch Service (w/ A.R. Bernard) for about 15 minutes and we packed up to leave for the queue. The 'kanchiong' peeps got separated from the 'cool' peeps. I was one of the 'kanchiong' ones, duh. Camwhore-d w/ Des.

Booked 2 rows. Hello, Big Potato!

This is Stephanie.

She won the Beauty Pageant 2008 as well as Miss Edge last time. Pro, man! True beauty, haha. She's from our zone too!
Liu Geng Hong came as a special guest, alongside 20+ other Taiwan pop stars. They sang this really nice song. Imma try to get it, man!

Lin Jun Jie also took time out to perform for us. :D Then, he head off to his own concert at Hall 10.

Cool man!!! Know why?!! First time out of 10 sessions, THREEEE praise songs! YAAAAAY! All those veh high ones so I jumped. :D ~Ele, Elevate your name high~ :DDD So techno, haha. A.R. Bernard was quite ok lah. Managed not to doze off. The Word's quite good actually. Sometimes when A.R. Bernard jokes, no one laughs. We prolly didn't get it. I like his son's testimony. What does "Ohdee" mean again? LOL. Ended around 10pm. This is Windra, our Mallang friend. He's real nice.

Supper-d for the third time, with Ah Neh, at Mac's. This time, Mac's closed shop leh! First time I see loh. They chased us out. If that particular outlet is not 24/7, I hope the manager does something about it so people don't mistaken. -_- Like put a sign to clarify or smth. Anyway, 238-ed home.
REVIEWLOLLLL. So like out of 10 sessions, I went for 7. Went for at least one morning session, so yay. Truly blessed by all the messages. Thank you, Pastor Kong, Benny Hinn, A.R Bernard, Ulf Ekman and Phil Pringle! Out of the four electives I should go for, I went for all of them! Thank you, Pastor Tan, Pastor Abraham, Pastor Tan Seow How, Nanz Chong, Benjamin Cheng, Jil Lowe and Celest Foo!
I'm starting this super cool thing! Listing all my faves during the 5 days at Asia Conf! :D
My personal favourite preacher was Benny Hinn. Haha. He's wonderful! Super filled with the Holy Spirit. He prays 2 hours every day. I remembered he said this before, "I pray 2 hours a day. The first hour is in the flesh, and the second, is in the spirit." A great man of God, indeed.
IMO, True Worshipper is DUH bomb! And their praise songs are DUH best! Sidney Mohede is super cool!
The praise song I love is "One God". Worship song? "The God I Know", of course! :D Buy CHC Band's album, "Light of the World"!
I love Session 7 the best! It's by my very own senior pastor, Kong Hee! It's really like, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard" kinda message. First, second and third place. \m/
My favourite elective workshop is PD2!!! 'Building a Healthy Self-image' by Pastor Tan! It's really detailed with lotsa key words. Pastor Tan is second best, really.. while Pastor Kong is number 1! Hahaha.
TODAYWoke up feeling a lump in my throat. When I swallow, it hurts. I forsee a sore throat coming to pass. Decided not to exercise. Drank lotsa herb drinks. Throat's better. Watched Ratatouille and Hairspray. :D
"Without love, life is like a beat I can't follow." -from the lyrics of a song from Hairspray.
"Not everyone can become an artist, but an artist can be anyone." -a quote from Ratatouille.