Tag replies:-
Lena: Yeah, me too! Watched Quantum today liao!
-
Neoneo: LOL. I can't tell whether you're offended or not. xD Ever heard of "Two heads are better than one"? In your case, it's "Two Neos are better than one"! (:
-
Waiyee: Hello! :D
-
Simin: Haha, thanks! :D
-
Lena: Yeah, babyyy! When?? :D
Woke up at 12pm today. Planned to wake up at 11am, actually. Oh well... Had lunch before setting off for NSC. 57-ed to Velocity and boarded the shuttle van to NSC. It was the first time I saw the free shuttle van! I took a risk by boarding it. Reached quite quickly. Usually, I take 21, which is super slow (cuz it's a bulky bus, DOH!) and would stop at a bus-stop before NSC's bus-stop (which would only slow downnn the process of travelling). Plus, I have to climb half the hill after alighting at the bus-stop, which is quite troublesome and time-consuming. At NSC, I proceeded straight to the Pharmacy and showed my Order Form to counter 1. I realized I gave the wrong form when Counter 3 showed me a cream. O: Was blurrified. Ha. So I showed the right Order Form and had to wait again. Finally, I was given my drug and I paid close to thirty bucks at the cashier.
Then, I waited for the shuttle van, in hopes of it stopping by. Alas, it did not. ): LOL. So much for wasting my precious time, please. Gave up waiting (low patience level) and crossed the big busy road to the bus-stop. 21 came quickly. Hopped on and dropped at the bus-stop opposite Velocity. I figured I could take 54, 57 and 58 because all of them are going towards Bishan Inter. 54 arrived first and I boarded it. Ahhh, regrets! So many stops, y'know! It took like half an hour to reach the bus-stop behind Bishan MRT. Chiong-ed to the platform. Train took quite a long time to arrive. Alighted one stop later - AMK. Brisk walked to Cathay to meet Prissy. Was super late for the movie! By the time we got into the theatre, Quantum of Solace has already started. I reckon we didn't miss that much. The movie's super nice! Action, babyyy. James Bond is the shit, can! HA. Too bad the movie was too short! One hour or so only! D: Hmm, Cathay is a much better cinema compared to Shaw and Eng Wah. Same price, y'know! I love being a student, LOL! Can enjoy Student's Prices. Too bad the year after next no more student's price liao. D: Going tertiary - Poly. Oh, anyway, Prissy and I went to B2 and bought food. I bought Cup Corn and Soymilk. Sat at B1's fountain. Chatted. Walked around and Prissy was being, haha, crazy! Looked at phones. OMG my phone's memory is pathetic, please. I'm gonna burst it and pester Dad to buy a 8GB memory card for me! Whoooo~. Eh, but I think by the time I use less than half of it, I would be changing phone liao. And even if I do manage to contain 10GB (8+ current 2) of songs, I think my media player would be sibei lag until I pekchek and don't want to listen to my songs already! LOL.
Walked to MRT and I train-ed to Bishan. Was super early to meet Janice, thanks to the one-hour long movie. Washroom-ed and slacked at B1, waiting for Janice. After her arrival, we searched for food. Decided on Mango Juice w/ Nata De Coco and 2 green apples. LOL. What's with the green apples? Haha. Janice went home to.. wash hair? :S So I was like a 流浪汉 liddat, walk here walk there. Bought Cup Corn at Bubbletea shop. Dulan-ed cuz waited damn long for the Auntie to actually notice me and take my order. In fact, she didn't notice me until I spoke, "Auntie, one plain cup corn". -_- And guess what? She asked me take myself leh! In fact, do everything on my own. Wow! What great service I got! :l She should have told me earlier that I could actually self-service lor, in that way I wouldn't have to wait so bloody long for nothing. Zzz. Anyway, got my Cup Corn FINALLY and, I'm contented.
Walked to opposite MRT Bus-stop and took 88 to Timo's house. Saw Ivan while alighting. Walked together to Timo's house. Damn sian down there. Ivan, Timo, Mel Lim and I. LOL. Timo and Mel took turns to play the guitar while Ivan was being plain crazy. After that, Sherman arrived. Not much change. :/ Then, Daph and Desiree arrived! Yay! Joined Des at the sofa and we talked! Haha. Didn't feel so left out like I did before that. People started streaming in and we gathered for PM. Prayed with Des and Boss. No games, yay. Quick testimonies. P&W. Convicting Word. Powerful P&W. Ministry. Offering. F/S. Prepared refreshments with Janice. Thanks, Eeban and Quanyuan, for helping out. Rushed off w/ Des. 88 arrived super fast lah. ): Cannot accompany Des for even a while. Sigh. Home-d.
LOL, I realized I spent $5.50 on food alone today! I'm a sinful glutton! Ha. Blame low-saturated fat food; they aren't at all filling.
Mel just sent me remixes. Thanks, yo! All the best for the remaining 2 MCQ papers! Remember my tip, hor! xD
I think I'm watching HSM3 w/ Lena! :D:D:D
Procrastination is like a credit card;
it's a lot of fun... until you receive the bill.