
One season always lead to another.
Thank you girls, for not gossiping along with him at the very least. And thank you, one of them, for standing up for me and arguing back with him. I really appreciate that. And thank you the most, dear, for hearing me fa lao sao on the phone. I thank God for such small grateful acts that always keep me strong; keep me going. [Gen 4:14] "...and it shall come to pass..." No worrying about it; no fretting over it... because this phase of life
shall would must come to pass. I trust in You Lord, that I may be able to work with and love such people.
{UPDATE}
I realize that if I resent the person who pissed me off, I would be stooping as low as him. After the amazing BS lesson I had with Daph and the fantastic Word imparted by WH, I decided to forgive AND forget. Violence cannot solve violence. Like how bad attitude cannot solve bad attitude. God will deal with him. I shall not give two hoots. Maybe at certain times I'd tell him to change certain areas, but if he himself does not have the discipline to, then it's at his loss, not mine. Spiritual maturity. I want to reach that level. Sacrifice my life; take the time and trouble to serve the Lord and His children. Now, no longer would I treat my job description, refreshments, as a chore... It is now something I would look forward to every week. It's a blessing to be able to buy, make and serve food to His children, to be able to be used in His kingdom even in such a small way. Fundamental things we must never forget to do: read the bible, pray and ministry. It's time I do something about my discipline. I've not been keeping to the Bible Reading chart these few weeks. Been procrastinating in prayer as well. Ministry? No team leader called me, YET. Haha. Must be excellent in studies as well. That means no sloppy holiday homework for now. We have 2 ears and 1 mouth because God wants us to hear twice what we say. We have 4 limbs and 1 mouth because God wants us to do the work four times we talk about it. Walk the talk, baby.
Wenhui: "You must encourage the people around you. Love your parents more, love your siblings more, love your friends more..."
Harvey: "Love your MEMBERS more..."
Wenhui: "Love your LEADER more..."
LOLOL!
Wenhui: "Raise up your hand if you think you are always positive, never had grumpy days or moodswings. Are you enthusiastic and always on the ball?"
Jonathan: -raises hand- "I'm on the floor."
LMAO! Hilarious!! Today's cell was cheerful. And WH had this self-centered version of Psalms 23. LOL! Funny, bodoh!
Lena wants to stay over at my crib. :DDD We're gna have a ball of a time, yo!