just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

 

This post has no title


"This post has no title" is actually the title of the post already. Yay, paradox! :D

LOL. Okay. Hello, dearest nothing-better-to-do-than-read-my-ramblings-about-my-lifeless-well..-life Earthlings! Good day!

Headstart is over. As much as I hate coming back for more than a week during our holiday break like every other Sec 3 student, I know the bridging programs are organized to help us in a long run. (Well, if you consider 1 year long, that is.) If we have a head-start to our Sec 4 life, we would cover our syllabuses earlier and hence, have more time for revision. In that way, we won't have to rush through the textbook at the very last minute or worse still, have no time to cover certain topics. Bridging programs are to our benefits, so I guess I won't grumble. Except for the biscuit snacks, HAHA. We had it every day for recess breaks for the entire Headstart program. Good thing the biscuits' brands and tastes differ most of the time. Much to my relief as well, Headstart is done and over with. I'll prolly start on homework for the rest of November and maybe the first week of December as well. Revision shall start promptly after that. There's no slacking away my holidays now and living to regret after O's.

Was bus-ing home just now and a bunch of p-ahbengs wanted to ask for my number. :S Cup corn is delicious and healthy!!

Tomorrow would be a long day. I would head down to NDC to retrieve my twelve tablets of Oratane from the Pharmacy and then train to AMK Hub to watch "Quantum of Solace" with Prissy! After that, I'd meet Janice for refreshments-shopping at Bishan NTUC. Then we would prepare the refreshments and off we go to CGM. I hope there won't be any last-minute shits.

I screwed the Geography test. I'm contemplating between the difficulty of Periodic Table test and Coast test. I think the latter is harder because initially, I was staring blankly at the test paper for a full 10 minutes (or so I think. No watch and clock then). You wouldn't believe the stupid source can. You can't see a bloody coastal protection -- it's all a blur and fuzzy black and grey patch on the paper. Ok, maybe 'headland and bay' was the only obvious landform. I would put up the pic of it soon and you wouldn't help but agree with me. TRUST YOURS TRULY. And then, when I was at my wits' end, I prayed. And yes, I think God answered my prayer and after that, I was able to at least write some nonsense down. Getting marks for them is another issue, really. Hope I don't fail cuz then, I would have to stay back for recess for a retest, and then a re-retest if I fail the second one too. Ahh crap. But come to think of it, I'm fine with the idea. I don't do much during recess, really. Can't eat cuz the food in the canteen contain mountains of saturated fat and bad cholesterol. Anywayyyyyyyy, I am duh bomb! LOLLL, supaz random. *grunts*

Watched "Nanking" till after midnight. Nanking (南京) is situated in Shanghai, China. So typical of Jap soldiers. *rolls eyes* I hate wars! World peace, world peace! I am despo for world peace! No, I am not saying this because I think I am Miss Universe or whatever. And no, I am not saying this because it's fun to be saying cliche stuff. Or in my case, being random. LOL! Blah. Go watch the movie and you'll know what I mean. Really. All the dead corpses, severely injured citizens who are on the verge of death, raped women.. Oh, and speaking of that, the soldiers are damn horny lah. Everyday rape women of ages between 10 to even 60! WTH. So 离谱 right? When the women refugees were led to a safer refuge camp (I think) in front of the eyes of the LAO TIKOs, the soldiers cannot resist temptation and demanded for 100 women from the group to be sacrificed for their sexual needs. -_- They ended up getting 21 prostitutes. At times when they cannot find women, the soldiers do It to young boys. OMG PAEDOPHILS! *faints* Oh shit, the following I'm gonna say is supposed to be right at the top of this paragraph cuz it's like the SHIT! [It can't be the bomb because 1) I am already IT and 2) Bombs in war literally mean stuff that blow people/things up, so not appropriate. HA.] Hold your breath, peeps! MISS MINNIE VAUTRIN is the bestestestestestest person in the war. She saved thousands of females from sexual abuse. And together with other Westerners who had the morality to stay during the war, saved 250,000 China victims. She had a nervous breakdown and committed suicide a year later. OMG, such pity. The trauma must have been tremendous. Oh crap, I am sosososo sorry I am such a spoiler! Pardon Yours Truly for blabbering non-stop. Kay.. One last thing: The movie is based on TRUE facts of hardcopy evidences. So, MS VAUTRIN IS A TRUEEE HEROINE!!!!

Tag replies
-Lena: Oh, ya hor.
-Julian: OMG, so long never talk to you, man! Relinked. [:
-Simin: My holidays haven't technically started yet.. Judging from the fact that I go to school everyday for the past one or so week.
-Julian: Which part? (: Iwna get my hands on one of those!
-Neoneo: Tsktsktsk.. Noob ah, watch and learn. LOL! Joking. Done already, anyway. (: I know I rock, don't need thank me! HAHA!!

Hmm.. I guess I'll get my ass off here for now. Maybe I'll have more interesting things to blog about tomorrow. Buh-byyyy!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]