just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

 

She's got a body like an hourglass, it's ticking like a clock.



TAG REPLIES! :D
-Priscilla: You are crazy AND normal, can? xD
-Lena: I'll miss you! :D
-Desiree: What's pleanie? HAHA. The feeling is not mutual, babe! OK JK!
-Melvin: One word to describe you; S-I-C-K. And one word to describe how I'm feeling now; J-E-A-L-O-U-S!
-Lena: Yeah, girl! Anticipation~
-Desiree: Because we were avoiding you! JKJK, LOL!
-Simin: Okaaaayyy. (:

At around 2pm yesterday, when it was still drizzling, I went to school to get the books from my locker home. The lame English Journal whereby I only used one page to write a single entry and the next page was used by Miss Seah to comment about me. Chemistry text and work books. Indulged in Cup Corn again. 57-ed home.

Got ready at 5:30pm. Reached TPY inter at 6:15pm. Lena arrived and we waited for 26. The bus just left, I think, so we went toilet first. Lena changed while I waited outside. I totally saw Kenneth Tan lor! Zomg. Taller and with a cool fringe. Paikia only. Walked back to berth and waited. Bus-ed to Kallang CC. Waited for Joanne, the coach, and the rest. Joanne is my school's netball coach. So coincidental can! Warm-up already killed me. LOL. The finger crunches do about 100+ times. I know I very CMI at PT but I could at least learn Skywalk quite quickly. I could throw the ball at the net properly too. Then it would bounce 45 degrees. Watched a game between guys and girls. Joanne looks like Mrs Jennifer Goh! Only Joanne's features are softer. Xiaoxuan resembles Joy. Her sporty nature. Her curly hair. Her tanned skin. The way she talk. Friendly. Joker. Surprised I saw Shaoloong. Must try talking to him next time. I bet his impression of me was a best friend of someone he hated. Everything was quite fun... Until running! D: 14 rounds leh! I 2nd round tio anaerobic resp liao. Could feel the lactic acid filling my calves. 4th round tio stitches. Suck man. How on earth did I pass 2.4?! Ran half of what's required and gave up. First-timer leh, not bad liao. Could keep pace for the first 6 rounds. 7th round is rly like can pengsan. Felt damn hot and sweaty after that. Warmed-down. Running should be before training bah... The whole bunch of us supper-ed at a prata house. Bought bandung and shared a plate of mee hoon goreng w/ Lena. We left w/o paying, LOL! We shall return what we owe the following week. ^^ Haha. 26-ed to Inter. I kept saying I'm dreading to sleep in fear of waking up with aches all over my body. Saw an ex-GYSS guy. Lena 88-ed off first. I waited for 238, which took 9126427 years to come. Home-d. Bathed. Realised the sole of my big toes hurt like crazy! Especially the right one. I guess it's cuz I put too much weight on it when I tried to balance. LOL. Pain sia. It's like the skin is pulled forcibly to the side. Did some stuff and slept. Eh, quite okay leh. Woke up w/ bearable aches; almost none if I don't bother them. But my right big toe sole still hurt. So I'm walking like a penguin or smth. Nevermind, I shall persevere and go for next week's training too. Within this week, I really must stretch my muscles by jogging 10 rounds instead of my current 2. LOL.

Yeah, babayeee! I'm going out w/ Lena, Melvin and his fwennn. Lots of things to do. I'll just do simple shopping at Fareast, I guess.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]