just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

 

I'm alive and kickin' (your arse)!



I wanna read Twilight! Awesome novel. Imma get my hands on you when I pass by NLB!

Happy belated Halloweeeeen! :DDDDDDDD Was totally disappointed that cell group wasn't Halloween-themed. Sis' zone totally had an awesome night dressing up and spooking people around. Cool!

Mom's gonna kill me if she finds out I had pledged to Building Fund. D:

Was sooo listless today. IDK why. Lack of sleep, maybe? Or PMS?

Did I mention I watched Black Hawk Down a month (or so) ago? War... freaks me out. World peace, LOL. It's cliche, I know, but it's so very important. Think about it.

And I watched Infernal Affairs a couple of days ago. It's cooool. Police mole within the triad. Triad mole within the police. The Triad mole very despicable. Though he's Liu De Hua, his deeds distorted his image.

I haven't done my homework yet. *yawns* I'll do it latest by Monday, which will be a HOLIDAY! Holiday = 24hours no school; not even headstart prog! LOL.

Tmr is guitar day. Howdy. I guess I'm confident enough. My first ever song, in history, which I'd practised hard on. It'd better be good.

Derrick was hospitalized. He's alright now! :DDD

Newsweek, a political mag, costs eight bucks. O: Surely improving my general knowledge is not that pricey?

I haven't gone jogging for a week now. Maybe I'll go tomorrow morning.

I am done with the class blog. Thanks to Karyin and Jocelyn for help!
TAG AND LINK: http://www.4E3-2009.blogspot.com!


怎么了 你累了
说好的 幸福呢
我懂了 不说了
爱断了 梦怨了 画都还记得
你不等了 说好的 幸福呢
我错了 泪干了 放手了 后悔了
只是回忆那音乐盒还旋转着
要怎么停呢





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]