just the plain old me.

My side of the story.

Friday, November 28, 2008

 

I need a wake-up call

TAG REPLIES, WHOO!
- Klarissa: LOL. Liddat can describe as old-fashioned meh? You didn't even inform me of your new url, yo! Nvm. Shall take that as a compliment. ^^ Antiques are priceless, heh heh.
- Lena: Chyeh! You should've been there. The atmosphere was superb! Thanks, yo!
- Desiree: Okay. Linked. [:
- Kaining: Yup. Oh-so "sincere" de suanist! Tsk tsk tsk. xD
- Welyn: Hi there, Santarina! X'mas mood, aye? :D
- Kathleen: Awesome! You can check out my detailed 'report' about it. -laughs-

The Little Nyonya is ichiban! Awesome classic!

Don't Forget The Lyrics is DUH love, too! Though I hardly know any songs from the 90s back. Heh.

Okay, I can't blog much now 'cos my finger's being very inconvenient to me. It's being stupidly swollen, chyeh. For once right, I am not so ji che -- here's a short and sweet post for you. xD

Cheerios,
Sheryl





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]